If you are looking...
- To deliver great ideas and results to create compelling campaigns to hundreds of thousands of consumers for Fortune 500 brands including P&G, Heinz, Pepsi, Mars, L’Oreal, Philips, American Express, Unilever, Rubbermaid and many others.
- To work in the social media industry
- For a casual, fun office setting close to all transportation for easy commuting
Merging the best of social media and community conversations with world-class technology platforms, SheSpeaks creates and operates consumer influence communities. The Art Director position requires an accomplished multi-tasker who juggles different projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for someone with excellent visual design skills who has a strong work ethic with a high attention to detail. You MUST have strong abilities and experience in Web and print.
- Conceptualize and create graphics for the Web such as branded microsites, banner ads, Facebook tabs, and email templates
- Provide new and innovative ways to represent SheSpeaks and the client
- Interpreting product development details such as wireframes, flowchart, information architecture, proposals, etc.; and effectively and developing them into user-friendly creative designs
- Must be highly organized, able to work efficiently, and implement quick revisions on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines
- Strong Web design background with an accessible digital portfolio
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Thorough understanding of information architecture and UI
Position is full-time on site and is a hands-on design postion.
Location: 276 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10001
Salary: Up to $60k commensurate with experience. SheSpeaks provides competitive benefits including medical and dental.
To apply please send your resume and portfolio to Gabrielle: email@example.com