Art Naturals Vitamin C Hydrating Facial Toner | SheSpeaks

• dmhefner By  dmhefner
    12.04.15

I use to use a toner as part of my face regime in the evening but for some reason I stopped. Not sure why. So, I decided to try this toner as I have other Art Naturals products and are very pleased with them. The fact that it has Vitamin C, plus some other natural ingredients, makes it a good choice for me. It is 93% organic, which is another high priority to me. I use the toner at night as part of my evening regime. After I cleanse my face, I use the toner. I have applied it both ways - with 100% cotton ball or spritzed it on. It really depends what kind of mood I am in. The cotton ball method will remove any residue the soap did not get, but again, I don't always use this method. The toner makes my dace feel refreshed and soft. After it has dried, which does not take long, I put on the rest of my evening products. I like the way this product makes my face feel smoother. After using Art Natural Toner for a couple weeks, I am definitely keeping it as a part of my face regime!