Arrowhead Arrowhead Sparkling Spring Water | SheSpeaks

• XoloMom By  XoloMom
    07.22.18

Delish!

We keep this stocked in the fridge for kids that do not drink soda. It's fizzy but oh so good for you, unlike SODA! We love the lemon flavor the most.

• Kclift By  Kclift
    06.29.18

Great Taste!

When Costco (or Sams, I can't remember) has these for 24 bottles for $7, I grab them. They're great! I love sparkling water and I am not a fussy person when it comes to them. Their tastes are strong and not weak at all. You can actually taste the flavor they're supposed to be.

• Kalako By  Kalako
    09.28.16

Arrowhead Sparkling Spring Water

I really like the shape and size of the bottles. The drinks are very fizzy and refreshing. The lime flavor overpowers the berry flavor. The lemon flavor is my favorite, it's so crisp! I love that these drinks have such a strong flavor, and yet have zero calories! I also like how simple the ingredient list is too: spring water, fruit flavoring, and CO2 for the bubbles. They are also very affordable! These have actually helped my mom kick her 20 year long soda addiction too! So if you are struggling with a serious soda habit, this is a much better option!