Arm and Hammer Plus OxiClean Crystal Burst Power Paks | SheSpeaks

• medicchick medicchick
    04.02.13

I love being able to just throw one of these packs in the washer and be set. They get my daughters (almost 3) clothes clean and don't seem to be fading any bright colors. I usually toss one in the empty washer after it dried out and add clothes as they are worn and dirty then just start it when full.

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Arm & Hammer with Oxi Burst

Gets clothes so fresh and clean smelling. Pulls out tough stains. Love this!

• Softkitty86 By  Softkitty86
    12.25.14

These are great. At first I don't want to use the pods because it seemed like it wouldn't get the clothes as clean as liquid but to my surprise they really work. My son came home from school with blood on his pants and it get it right out!

• drewzmom By  drewzmom
    10.27.13

Got these on sale...like them a lot...convenient to use...my family tends to use way too much of the liquid so this is a perfect way to make sure they aren't wasteful....gets clothes clean...use for most loads

• DDGIRL By  DDGIRL
    06.08.13

I tried these and really liked them! They cleaned well and were so convenient to use. They also eliminated the mess of powders and liquids. They did a good job of cleaning as well.

• iamcool By  iamcool
    04.08.13

have tried these and they seem great. don;t know that I would purchase them on a regular bases.

• iBlueprint By  iBlueprint
    04.08.13

So far very please with the product and I would recommend it to my friends. It is worth the cost due to the end results. Great with tough to remove stains. Love it!

• medicchick By  medicchick
    04.02.13

• hachi1 By  hachi1
    07.10.12

So far, love this product, and they seem to be cheaper than other brands! Gets dishes clean, simple application/ use. love it!

• Ineri218 By  Ineri218
    07.10.12

I have an HE washer and the Arm and Hammer Plus Oxiclean paks are the way to go. I love the idea of no messy liquids or powder. Just throw one in the wash and it does the job. Great Product.

• MBAShoeLover By  MBAShoeLover
    07.10.12

Love these, I use these in combination with Purex crystals and my clothes get clean and smell great!