Arm and Hammer 2 in 1 Dryer Cloths | SheSpeaks

• cleanliving cleanliving
    02.08.11

Someone gave me a box of these, and I love the way the make the clothes smell, problem is I cannot find them anywhere to purchase them.

• lbjones89 By  lbjones89
    01.16.15

works ok but still not as good as the downy

• bubblegum4 By  bubblegum4
    03.15.14

5 Stars :Heavenly scent, great softening power!. I purchased a 40 cloth tub in Lavender and Vanilla. The dryer cloths are moist and soft with liquid softener. These come in a gold plastic tub with a lid - the cloths are inside the tub in a resealable pouch, I paid $1.99 at Grocery Outlet. The fragrance lasts and is out of this world. I can leave the used cloth in my laundry or anywhere in the house and get a pleasant light lingering smell in the area.

• RissaG By  RissaG
    01.03.13

My favorite dryer sheets. I currently have three packs in my laundry room. I was first attracted to these not because of the brand, but because it said 2-in-1 Dryer Cloths. I love the smell of it on my clothes after they have been dried. I must add that I only buy them when they are on sale.

• MissB22 By  MissB22
    11.10.11

They make my clothes smell nice but they dont work any better than the regular dryer sheet,

• cleanliving By  cleanliving
    02.08.11

• jenniferr8240 By  jenniferr8240
    12.21.10

I have not tried these yet, but from what you are all saying, I think I am going out today to get myself a box. I do love arm and hammer products, just haven't seen this 2in1, sounds amazing. Thanks Ladies

• taraware By  taraware
    01.28.10

I didnt know that these even existed. Will have to try them.

• momagarry By  momagarry
    11.06.09

These are great!

• happy2 By  happy2
    11.01.09

I love this product.

• hahahagirl By  hahahagirl
    10.31.09

I absolutely love Arm and Hammer 2-in-1 Dryer Cloths!! They work great!! I no longer have to worry about putting fabric softener in with my wash for the rinse cycle and this product works great for static cling. It makes your clothes smell great and are very soft to the touch. I love this product. It's a little pricey, but works wonderful and you can get a coupon at armandhammer.com.