Arm Hammer Spinbrush | SheSpeaks

• mamabeck By  mamabeck
    09.21.12

Spinbrush is the brush that I won't do without. I'd forgotten my brush on a recent trip and had to use a "standard" one that the hotel had in stock, but was so happy to get back to "my" brush. Plus, with the kids using them, too, they tend to get their teeth cleaner than if they'd used a standard brush. We're guaranteed customers!

• secokely By  secokely
    05.05.12

I bought this toothbrush because my husband has had an electric one for awhile and I got jealous. It is certainly an improvement over the last one I was using and is very reasonably priced for an electric toothbrush, but is very loud which is the only downside.

• HollyMo By  HollyMo
    12.02.11

This is a great toothbrush for a reasonable price. My children's orthodontist recommended a spinbrush for more thorough brushing and it really does make a difference. I got one for everyone in the family!

• tinaboeck By  tinaboeck
    12.02.11

I bought this toothbrush for my son and after one week we are noticing such a difference. He is 10 and never enjoyed brushing his teeth, but now he does. His teeth are visibly cleaner and it is not an argument when it comes to teeth brushing time. I am going to buy one for my daughter this week.

• nkandjojo By  nkandjojo
    09.28.11

This toothbrush is amazing! I just got it yesterday and I truly feel like i just went to the dentist. I have told everyone I have seen in the last 2 days about it! LOVE IT!