Arm Hammer Sensitive Skin Plus Scent Laundry Detergent | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.05.14

I like this brand to remove scents from smelly clothing, and it does work well for sensitive skin (my son has eczema so we have to watch what we put on his clothes) but it just doesn't seem to get stains out very well. Yes, it is gentle on the skin, but it also seems to be gentle on the clothes. I only use this for light laundry loads or as a pre-wash ingredient for items that are smelly (like the dog's bed).

• This is my least favorite Arm and Hammer, I don't ,Ike the smell or how well it works. Arm and Hammer Oxi clean is the best soap.

• Falina By  Falina
    10.29.17

My daughter has eczema and thus product was extremely delicate in her skin, it was has an excellent refreshing smell. I would definitely recommend this product.

• Cmabeng By  Cmabeng
    09.14.17

All of this laundry soap and always smells so good and I never had any trouble getting anything from my work out of my clothes.

• Beccarose By  Beccarose
    08.13.16

Does a great job getting my clothes clean and i the price

• Aliciadawns26 By  Aliciadawns26
    05.20.16

Love this the price is great and it does it's job on my daughter's sensitive skin

• jilliezoey By  jilliezoey
    04.13.16

i think this product cleans not stained laundry well but does not remove deep down stains. I like that its a arm and hammer product but it doesn't perform as well as other detergents

• jilliezoey By  jilliezoey
    04.13.16

• joy3blue By  joy3blue
    03.27.16

This is the only product I can use for my son since he has very sensitive skin. I buy the formula with no scent and have found it to clean our clothes very well.

• Velvetletter By  Velvetletter
    02.05.16

Works better than the other more expensive brands of sensitive skin detergent such as, Tide, or ALL. No itchy feeling!

• pmom2009 By  pmom2009
    02.05.16

I love this detergent. I think it really gets my clothes clean and fresh. And they are so much better priced than other laundry detergent. My favorite!

• OkieDokieMama87 By  OkieDokieMama87
    07.13.15

Gets clothes clean and smelling great, I always am told how good my kids smell and how their clothes look like new for so long, this is why!