Arm Hammer Pet Fresh Carpet Odor Eliminator | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Rademah Rademah
    05.20.17

Love this product!

Highly recommend this product for this who have pets and/or children. This product provides a fresh clean smell, as well as eliminates odors from my carpets. I intend to use this product for years to come!

• CHollins By  CHollins
    02.11.18

Carpets best friend

If you have kids or pets, this is a must have. I have 5 kids and they have friends over all the time. Personally I use this at least twice a month, just depends on the flow traffic. Nice scents to leave home or car smelling good. Just be careful not to use too much if you have Asthma or allergies.

• Heatheredorsey By  Heatheredorsey
    01.13.18

Eliminates pet odirs from carpet and keeps them gone!

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Arm & Hammer Pet Fresh

Gets the pet smell out of any carpet with the action of Oxi Clean technology! Wonderful smell that last.

• Maxsnana By  Maxsnana
    07.03.17

Best Air Freshener

This is top notch. Absolutely takes away the doors better than any product I have tried. My friend has a dog grooming business and she uses this on a regular basis. It took me twice to rid basement of odors but people before me kennels their dogs there and apparently had never used Arm and Hammer before. You Will not be disappointed.

• JustAddCoffee By  JustAddCoffee
    06.24.17

Works wonders! Fresh and clean!

I really enjoy this product. I can find it at my local dollar tree. Its works wonderfully making my carpet smell fresh and wonderful. We have 2 cats and a dog that can be stinky sometimes. Arm and Hammer Pet Fresh Carpet Odor powder works wonders! I always buy this exact kind about 2 times a month!

• Rademah By  Rademah
    05.20.17

Love this product!

• sarahleannbradshaw1989 By  sarahleannbradshaw1989
    01.25.17

Great Product!!!!

I don't have pets, but I do buy this product because I live with 3 boys and a husband and they're just as bad. I love the scents this carpet freshener comes in and it's a strong scent. And it does help lift the dirt out of the carpet, which is important to a mother of 4.

• tammy1971 By  tammy1971
    08.16.16

Arm and Hammer Pet Fresh with Oxiclean

This is an amazing product, the scent isn't too strong and I love actually using it at the bottom of my cat litter boxes It definitely cuts down the odor...

• Beccarose By  Beccarose
    08.11.16

Love any product with Oxiclean and baking soda. I have 4 dogs and it is always a trail to keep the house clean. This product is affordable and leaves a good smell in your carpet. I would recommend it for anyone with big or little dogs.

• Tiff_Nichole89 By  Tiff_Nichole89
    07.21.16

I love that it makes my house smell really great and lasts a long time too.