Arm Hammer Essentials Natural Clumping Litter | SheSpeaks

• esadasey By  esadasey
    10.27.19

Great product

I like this item my only issue is it?s weight! It?s hard to pour due to weight.

• Paige1587 By  Paige1587
    06.20.16

The litter was okay. Id probably buy it on sale. I change my litter frequently as I have 3 cats and their box can get stinky fast. The pebbles in the litter were small and seemed to go everywhere. I also had a problem with the litter dust, wasnt a very nice experience. It wasnt horrible, but not something Id keep buying all the time.

• alou18 By  alou18
    06.14.16

Stays fresh longer. The smaller more refined litter leaves less mess

• bigdogs By  bigdogs
    06.03.16

Did not like for my cats. It is messy and had bad urine smell . Don't work for multi cats.

• Rachael403 By  Rachael403
    03.31.15

The cats love this. I also love it because it really does smell good for a decent amount of time. We have an older cat with frequent UTI's, and she has done well with this litter. I have noticed that there is a lot outside of the litter box, but it is easy to clean up. It is worth the price.

• ragaimuffin By  ragaimuffin
    07.02.14

Amazing! My cats seem to love it, and they are super picky when it comes to litter. There is no dust, it smells very fresh and clumps nice. 3 cats use 2 different little boxes, only 1 slight problem is that they track it away from the litter box, but what litter doesnt do that? Price is pretty good for the amount in the bag.

• Kim3100 By  Kim3100
    01.09.14

I love this litter. NO DUST! Low perfume and does the job! And the cats like it. Its a little expensive but they always have coupons on there site or on the bags. Plus they sell it at Walmart for less than at the bigger stores. Its worth the cost. And to me no dust on the furniture is a blessing.