Arm Hammer Essentials Mountain Rain Laundry Detergent | SheSpeaks

• connie0908 By  connie0908
    07.10.12

Super Cheap Super Effective. Love being able to use this laundry detergent with out breaking my budget.

• MBAShoeLover By  MBAShoeLover
    07.10.12

I used this when it first came out, I love the smell of it and that it is mostly natural. I also used the concentrated cleaners that had this same smell, (which they don'tmake any longer) ;

• kagsmom By  kagsmom
    09.30.10

I really like anything from this company. Have never been disappointed with results and the price is great!

• Laura116 By  Laura116
    09.10.10

I have used this and it works great!

• grazypasta By  grazypasta
    09.09.10

I like the smell of this Product and the Price is ok to

• solaskids By  solaskids
    09.09.10

I have used liquid A$H detergent and it works well. Clothes smell fresh after washing. Does this one come in HE? I'd like to try it.

• colemans07 By  colemans07
    09.09.10

I wish this was more HE friendly. I have tried this in the past and the scents are very good. Usually a good value when pair a sale w/ coupons.

• cheapbecca By  cheapbecca
    09.09.10

I love Arm & Hammer products and alot of time they are cheaper then other products.

• CheerleaderMom By  CheerleaderMom
    09.09.10

My husband and daughter are both allergy/scent sensitive. It was suggested years ago that we switch to A&H detergent. Now they are 'itch' free and our laundry always smells fresh.

• darcypearl By  darcypearl
    09.08.10

Wonderful-wonderful-wonderful product!!!! i buy this on a regular basis- it works wonders and leaves a FRESH, long lasting scent on everything you wash!!!!