Arm Hammer Advance White Baking Soda Peroxide Toothpaste | SheSpeaks

• Nicolef1219 By  Nicolef1219
    07.15.16

You will receive a white smile for sure!

This toothpaste really does whiten your teeth! I have received so many compliments on how my teeth appear whiter and shinier!

• Bagel2332 By  Bagel2332
    06.27.15

I love this toothpaste. Works great so my teeth are always clean my breath fresh

• Mystibry By  Mystibry
    09.01.14

I LOVE this tooth paste. It takes a little time to get used to, but now I don't buy any other brand. My kids aren't too fond of it yet, but they're getting there.

• AnAimless1 By  AnAimless1
    07.18.14

The only toothpaste I use. I like the astringency of the flavor, and the results are unsurpassed. My go-to!

• kaykay131415 By  kaykay131415
    04.28.14

I love arm and hammer they have such amazing products I also use they cleaning products there just amazing.

• Louisa By  Louisa
    04.28.14

My mouth did not feel clean after using this product. Did not like the taste left behind and my breath smelled a few hours later.

• frugal4life By  frugal4life
    10.08.13

Once u go arm and hammer u never go back. this toothpaste makes my teeth feel so clean and actually whites unlike other brands. the taste is great.

• claudiab93 By  claudiab93
    09.07.13

I only use this toothpaste. True, the taste is a little surprising, but honestly after using it for a week I can't imagine using anything else. Once you get used to it, the baking soda really makes your mouth feel clean. An upside is that my roommate never steals my toothpaste because she thinks it tastes so bad :)

• OneMommy By  OneMommy
    09.06.13

A little to strong for my tastes, but it does make your mouth feel clean!

• Qos123 By  Qos123
    08.31.13

Leaves my mouth feeling clean almost all day.