Arm & Hammer Advance White Baking Soda & Peroxide Toothpaste Review | SheSpeaks

• Nicolef1219 By  Nicolef1219
    07.15.16

You will receive a white smile for sure!

This toothpaste really does whiten your teeth! I have received so many compliments on how my teeth appear whiter and shinier!

• Bagel2332 By  Bagel2332
    06.27.15

I love this toothpaste. Works great so my teeth are always clean my breath fresh

• Mystibry By  Mystibry
    09.01.14

I LOVE this tooth paste. It takes a little time to get used to, but now I don't buy any other brand. My kids aren't too fond of it yet, but they're getting there.

• AnAimless1 By  AnAimless1
    07.18.14

The only toothpaste I use. I like the astringency of the flavor, and the results are unsurpassed. My go-to!

• kaykay131415 By  kaykay131415
    04.28.14

I love arm and hammer they have such amazing products I also use they cleaning products there just amazing.

• Louisa By  Louisa
    04.28.14

My mouth did not feel clean after using this product. Did not like the taste left behind and my breath smelled a few hours later.

• frugal4life By  frugal4life
    10.08.13

Once u go arm and hammer u never go back. this toothpaste makes my teeth feel so clean and actually whites unlike other brands. the taste is great.

• claudiab93 By  claudiab93
    09.07.13

I only use this toothpaste. True, the taste is a little surprising, but honestly after using it for a week I can't imagine using anything else. Once you get used to it, the baking soda really makes your mouth feel clean. An upside is that my roommate never steals my toothpaste because she thinks it tastes so bad :)

• OneMommy By  OneMommy
    09.06.13

A little to strong for my tastes, but it does make your mouth feel clean!

• Qos123 By  Qos123
    08.31.13

Leaves my mouth feeling clean almost all day.

• EbbyLaster By  EbbyLaster
    04.11.13

I give it 3 stars because it cleans our teeth so well and freshens breath.buuuuuuuuut the taste is well...not tasty. But we love the end product. your teeth are clean almost all day.

• kimmiewendy By  kimmiewendy
    01.30.13

I don't like the taste or feel of this toothpaste. I am sure it does a great job but could not get passed these two factors.

• kperez323 By  kperez323
    01.30.13

No other toothpaste gives me the clean feeling like this one. Definitely a must ave!

• ab1490 By  ab1490
    01.05.13

My grandmother has always used A&H toothpaste. I love to use it because it reminds me of her and it tastes fantastic. I like the baking soda freshness

• Cruz08 By  Cruz08
    12.20.12

I love this product! It does a great job cleaning your teeth and mouth. I really like the taste and the fact it has baking soda in it. This product is also a great price!!!