Ariat Fat Baby Boots | SheSpeaks

• debbieand1 By  debbieand1
    01.14.15

I know that Ariat is a good brand of boots. My daughter owns a pair. They are not the fat baby boot, but this would probably have to be a just as comfortable. They are costly, but I feel that you are getting what you paid for with this brand.

• Kapries By  Kapries
    01.08.15

The shoes are very comfortable for kids and stylish. Well worth the money

• kellimanthey85 By  kellimanthey85
    01.01.15

I will buy nothing but fat babys. These are absolutely my most favorite shoes of all time. I work in them, I play in them, and I dress up in them. They are my year round shoes. If I could afford it i would have about 30 pairs, but at this point and tine i only have two, but don't worry, that will change soon. Not very often do you come across a pair of boots that you can wear for shot kickers, through a little oil on them and then wear them out for nice. I will always always always recommend these boots to anyone.

• Lyndsie7 By  Lyndsie7
    02.29.12

I know they aren't "in style" this season... Or perhaps any season to some. But my Ariat Fat Baby boots are my absolute, hands down favorite pair of shoes ever. They are flattering with jeans. The are more comfortable than any other shoes I own... and I feel amazing in them! Cowgirl boots are empowering - who knew! Don't get me wrong, they are not for the faint of heart. You will not see them on the run way. And you certainly will not see them on (most) celebrities. But I will rock these babies as long as I can! I love the light pink stitching, the rounded toe. I love the way my jeans hug them at the hem. I'm in love!! The fact is, they are unique to me. Why? Because every scuff comes from an adventure. There is a deep rut from fixing fence with my husband in the rough sagebrush of Steen's Mountain. There are faded spots that came from cleaning up after branding. There is dust forever embedded in the stitching from riding horses. It's a beautiful thing. I do enjoy dressy shoes... I enjoy a good heel. I live in sandals as long as I can. But today it's snowing outside. And I know which shoes I will wear.