Ardell Lashgrip Strip Adhesive | SheSpeaks

• salahelleinad By  salahelleinad
    04.25.18

I will only use the black glue in this product. the clear and white glue are absolutely horrible. the black glue is nice because it will look like eyeliner when it is dry making it easy to do touch-ups with the glue if needed although i've never had a bad experience with it staying on.

• Junipere By  Junipere
    12.08.16

Great for on the go!

It's not my absolute favorite eyelash glue, but overall it is a good option for the price & ability to pick up at any drug store or places like target. I typically first apply my lashes with another glue I prefer more, and keep this in my purse for on the go touch ups.

• crb310 By  crb310
    04.20.16

I like it but it's not my go to for my lashes. It takes awhile to dry and if your eyes tend to water, the adhesive will definitely wear off.

• jkloved1 By  jkloved1
    09.03.15

It works well but other stick on way better than this for about the same price.I would buy again if it was the only available just not my go to product.