Ardell Double Up Lashes Review | SheSpeaks

• AngelineMillanes By  AngelineMillanes
    12.05.20

Favorite false eyelashes

These are by far my favorite false lashes. They come in many different looks, so you can go from a natural vibe to a glamour/ dramatic look. It totally makes your eyes pop and glam up your look! I like that they stay on even during a hot sweaty night of partying, the glue it comes with it perfect!

• MorgieStar01 By  MorgieStar01
    07.31.20

Love !!!

These are so cute! I love Ardell lashes, they've been my go-to for the past 5 years!

• LyciaG By  LyciaG
    09.25.17

BUY THESE ALL THE TIME!

For girls night out THESE are my go to lashes! The band is not too thick and they hold glue really well. They last a super long time if taken care of properly and it's so easy. Just submerge them into water for about 5 mins so the glue is soft, pick off the excess with tweezers, and lay back in the tray they came in so that they do not lose shape! I recommend these highly for a fun and flirty look.

• BeccaAlvi By  BeccaAlvi
    04.11.17

Favorite False Lashes!

• Mishmishyayaya By  Mishmishyayaya
    03.01.16

These are beautiful and flutterly, and you can't beat the price! Convenient to purchase at the drugstore.

• Lizeth94 By  Lizeth94
    11.07.15

I love these lashes, I usually wear them for a night out, cause they are a it dramatic for a day time look. Well for me. They are reusable and easy to apply

• rhalaszynski By  rhalaszynski
    06.09.15

Creates great thick lashes. They are easy to apply, easy to disguise, and can be worn multiple times.

• AngelWigginton By  AngelWigginton
    06.05.14

Used these at Halloween time and they work wonderful. Stayed on well and it was like they weren't even there.

• ChantillyLace825 By  ChantillyLace825
    11.24.13

This item was included in my October 2013 favorites video on YouTube: http://youtu.be/2TXE8DjAT8M ... These BY FAR are my favorite lashes to wear. I like how the band is big enough to put glue on, but thin enough to camouflage on your lash line with ease. Instead of putting on two pairs of lashes, these are an easy alternative for thick, beautiful lashes. With proper cleaning and care you can wear these multiple times. I highly recommend these to anyone looking to try false lashes! Check out Ardell's website for product info: http://www.ardelllashes.com/product/165