Archer Farms Ice Coffee Mix | SheSpeaks

• lizag2012 By  lizag2012
    09.08.12

very good product. i like the taste. its really good

• lnlygrl96 By  lnlygrl96
    05.30.12

I love this Archer Farms and this mix is yummy!!!!!!

• pynoblem By  pynoblem
    05.09.12

Much cheaper than buying iced coffee at Sheetz, Starbucks, or McDs! Love the taste. I will continue to buy as long as I have coupons, and when I don't feel like making my own. However, it's real cheap and easy to make your own, and custom make the tastes to suit you. I like the Tofani Syrups, but I also like to use Hershey's syrup for a little added flavor.

• godzgirl66 By  godzgirl66
    04.26.12

love Archer Farms anything!

• teripd By  teripd
    04.26.12

I loved this.Ice Coffee. i would use this more if could get it closer than 30 minute drive. But love the product

• Trinipop By  Trinipop
    04.20.12

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm COFFEE :D

• RedTabbyWittyKitty By  RedTabbyWittyKitty
    03.22.12

I was happy to try Archer Farms iced coffee mix. It satisfies my iced coffee cravings. I usually stop at McDonald's for Caramel Iced Coffee or Dunkin Donuts for Cinnamon Iced Coffee. We have a few Starbucks, but their prices are outrageous. I love all of Archer Farms (Target's house brand) and glad I have a Target close by.

• JosieJadore By  JosieJadore
    03.14.12

Not bad for a Target brand! I actually tried this out the other day and I found it to suit my iced coffee cravings when I didn't have the money this month for starbucks. Not bad at all. Has a nice flavor and you can always add your own to make it jazzy!

• mlanzillo By  mlanzillo
    04.20.11

I actually Love ALL Archer Farms Products and they are only sold at Target luckily for me I have one in the area, thats how I discovered this brand and I am very happy with them. The Iced Coffee Mix is Delicious and very friendly on your wallet!!

• kingdink By  kingdink
    11.21.09

Are you still finding this at your store? I used to buy it and can't seem to find it anymore. :( I wrote to Target and said they needed the 9-digit product (DPCI) number, which can be found on a price tag or the shelf at the store or the 12-digit barcode (UPC) from the item. Of course I have neither of these because I'm all out and couldn't find more! lol You wouldn't happen to have either of these??? I agree, best iced coffee mix around and SO much cheaper than going to a coffee place.