Aquolina Pink Sugar | SheSpeaks

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

A little goes a long way. It is very sweet and strong. I love it though.

• Aantonelli1 By  Aantonelli1
    02.19.14

If you love the smell of cotton candy, you will love this perfume. I have tried to use sweet smelling perfumes in the past and hated them because they would be too weak, turned a funky smell, or didn't last at all. Pink Sugar nailed it. They made exactly what I was looking for. Smells great, lasts all day, and didn't have that fake candy smell to it.

• YvessaintBria By  YvessaintBria
    02.14.14

Super sweet. Loved the smell but apparently the bugs did too.

• noellenyny8403 By  noellenyny8403
    12.29.13

I have been trying to find this everywhere! I've received samples and want a full bottle. Its super sweet and feminine (reminds me of candy) but is pleasant. I heard it's rather inexpensive also, just hard to find.

• ccluv121 By  ccluv121
    05.29.13

This is one of my favorite scents. It is affordable and lasts a long long time. It is sweet and innocent but playful, young but adult at the same time. I will never stop buying it!

• ibahowell By  ibahowell
    04.12.13

This is a great fragrance. It smells like cotton candy and vanilla. I love this fragrance for weekends. It is a younger scent, but I still love it. I love candy and sugary smells so this fits me perfect.

• parasolsg By  parasolsg
    12.28.12

I love this fragrance! My mom wears it and it is definitely my favorite. Every time she has it on I have to sneak sniff her. It is a fun flirty scent that isn't too overpowering, but it does have some earthyness. It definitely does not have an overpowering scent of licorice, pepper or citronella... perhaps the bottle that person bought was expired, or they have a very sensitive palette.

• cgmartin79 By  cgmartin79
    07.01.12

This is my absolute favorite fragrance!! I wish it wasn't so hard to find. I've been wearing it for several years and it's always gotten me many compliments.

• DarkhHorseDesigns By  DarkhHorseDesigns
    07.01.12

It is the most amazing scent. Pink Sugar smells heavenly, my favorite color, and the frangrance is very long lasting. Its very light, hint of vanilla, hint of floral. My go to for daily use. Cost is good for the size of product. Scent is light and summery, or wear in the winter months and smelld kind of like holiday baking. Love this fragrance and will continue to buy and use!

• nunyabiznis7 By  nunyabiznis7
    06.29.12

This does smell like what you imagine pink sugar would smell like. It's great for summer ..a nice,fresh, light scent.