Aquafresh Iso Active Whitening Toothpaste | SheSpeaks

• DaringSpecimen7 DaringSpecimen7
    10.21.13

This is by far the most refreshing toothpaste I have used.The foaming action is almost instantaneous and reaches every nook and cranny of my mouth.It is also the most minty toothpaste,it actually lasts after spitting/rinsing it out.

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Aquafresh

Aquafresh gets your teeth clean and your breath smelling great. Love the deep clean feel.

• chouser By  chouser
    11.18.16

Great packaging

This toothpaste is the most refreshing kind i have ever tried. It also has great packaging unlike the usual tube. easier to dispense helps avoid toothpaste everywhere

• Realchic By  Realchic
    02.25.16

I love aqua fresh, feels great every time I brush my teeth and it feels so refreshing. I also love the packaging much more than the regular tubing.

• brittwinter By  brittwinter
    02.25.16

Tooth paste is something you will always need. This brand is amazing at making my teeth extra white and minty all day long!

• Sweetangel By  Sweetangel
    01.07.16

Love this toothpaste it keep your breath fresh one of my favorite.

• Argentate By  Argentate
    10.23.15

Love how it makes my teeth feel after! Super nice and clean!

• gmitsch By  gmitsch     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.31.15

This is my go to toothpaste. I love the clean feeling, the taste, and ease of use.

• Southern-girl By  Southern-girl
    12.13.14

I like the taste of this product leaves my breath fresh a and clean. I notice that really foamy and have tendency brush my teeth twice .

• tina_kelly2011 By  tina_kelly2011
    12.11.14

My family loves this brand of tooth paste . Makes your mouth feel clean and refreshing.

• kngmckellar By  kngmckellar
    12.07.14

I love Aquafresh toothpaste because it makes my whole mouth feel so fresh and clean. Also helps to keep my teeth looking their whitest.