Aquafresh Extreme Clean Toothpaste | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.25.14

This is great toothpaste. It has a great taste and keeps your mouth feeling fresh all day long.

• abbysusy1 By  abbysusy1
    10.13.15

I didn't fully liked this toothpaste as I felt my teeth way more sensitive than before I started using it, so I stopped using it and changed back to Crest. I guess it works different for different people.

• manise73 By  manise73
    10.06.15

this toothpaste is the bomb it really cleans your teeth and leaves a clean fresh taste in your mouth but you can only find it in select stores i usually find it in walmart.

• Snowangeltoo2 By  Snowangeltoo2
    09.14.15

Great toothpaste but not my favorite flavor! Felt like it was too hot for my mouth

• momztheword By  momztheword
    08.29.15

I liked the taste and feel of this toothpaste, however it does bubble up and foam immensely. The after feel is fantastic, leaving you with fresh breath and a true clean feeling. I only give 4 stars as it doesn't have any whitening properties which are important for me personally as a coffee drinker. However, not everyone desires whitening. just a personal quirk of my own. I overall enjoyed my experience.

• Gagurl By  Gagurl
    08.04.15

Aquafresh Extreme Clean us a the best.I love how clean it gets my teeth and leaves my breath fresh.The name says it all.

• Classlady50 By  Classlady50
    05.27.15

I have used in the past, and i really loved, the clean feeling of my teeth, and smell of my breath.

• BrooksWebstore By  BrooksWebstore
    02.17.15

I have tried many brands of toothpaste and this is my absolute favorite. I love the way it foams up in your mouth, makes your breath smell fresh, and cleans your teeth.

• katfos By  katfos
    08.25.14

• thecatlady20 By  thecatlady20
    06.19.14

I really like this toothpaste! The foam gets the hard-to-reach places and it makes my mouth feel clean, letting me use less mouthwash.