Aprilynne Pike Wings | SheSpeaks

• umana22 By  umana22
    01.24.11

I loved tis book. may favorite book of all time

• liesmom By  liesmom
    10.25.10

I went to high school with the author and was so excited to hear she wrote a book!! I loved it and read it to my girls who also loved it. It was a fun book and very clean!!!

• taulbeegeorgie By  taulbeegeorgie
    08.10.10

I really really loved this book. I am 35 too!! I have had a few friends read it also, and they loved it too. I couldnt put it down. I have also read the 2nd one and that one was good too!! Cant wait until the 3rd one comes out!!

• crazypplrok By  crazypplrok
    12.22.09

I found this book very entertaining.

• momagarry By  momagarry
    11.19.09

I will have to get this one.

• patybluetx By  patybluetx
    10.20.09

This story is about a girl named Laurel that has always been a little weird but her adopted parents love her and accept her for who she is. Laurel's comfort with who she is gets tested when she moves to a bigger town and a new school. As if this wasn't enough to make a young girl uncomfortable, she discovers a misterious bump on her back after thinking she's going to die b/c she swears the bump has to be cancer, she sprounts a wing-like flower on her back and finds out she's a lot more different than she always knew she was. I love this book! And I can't wait until the rest of the series is published. The best way to describe it is it's a modern farie tale. The author's perspective on faries is refreshing and identifying with the characters is easy b/c they are so well developed. It's a sweet story great for moms and daughters to share!