Apple iPhone XR | SheSpeaks

• allie-kat By  allie-kat
    02.20.20

I have been an iPhone user since they first came out, and I do love my iPhone, but I am not sure it is worth the price. My boyfriend has a Galaxy and it seems to do a lot more. Sometimes I feel like I stick with Apple products because they are what I know, instead of trying something new that I may like even more. I am on the AT&T Next program and have had my iPhone XR for almost two years now and am still paying for it in installments. Every year when the new iPhone is released, my phone seems to start acting up. It has gotten slower and slower, and I have had to put up with app crashes quite a bit. I have heard things about Apple/AT&T slowing down service to older models but not sure if this is what I?m experiencing or not. Regardless, it?s too much to pay for a phone and I may think about switching when it?s time to upgrade. Four stars because it has been relatively reliable and I appreciate the technology and work that went into designing it.