Apple iPhone XR

Apple iPhone XR

4.7
              Rated #32 in Electronics
6 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

It's really nice and it does everything I want in a phone highly recommended

Not too shabby. I love this phone, it's the one I've used for a little over two years now. I got a replacement because my first one got broken, but this one is kind of starting to act up on me. Stupid apple, but the phone is nice in itself when it works!

Good I purchased this for my sister and it was great to be able to get them a fully functional iPhone without paying for the top of the line model.

Iphone for life! I upgraded to this from an iPhone 6s and wow! I was worried about not having a home button, but I love the face ID! Easy to use and I like the extras that weren't available on my previous model.

Good balance of price and functionality We purchased these for our daughters, and it was great to be able to get them a fully functional iPhone without paying for the top of the line model. The XR does everything that they need, and is close enough in features to the newest models that we don't notice any difference.

I have been an iPhone user since they first came out, and I do love my iPhone, but I am not sure it is worth the price. My boyfriend has a Galaxy and it seems to do a lot more. Sometimes I feel like I stick with Apple products because they are what I know, instead of trying something new that I may like even more. I am on the AT&T Next program and have had my iPhone XR for almost two years now and am still paying for it in installments. Every year when the new iPhone is released, my phone seems to start acting up. It has gotten slower and slower, and I have had to put up with app crashes quite a bit. I have heard things about Apple/AT&T slowing down service to older models but not sure if this is what I?m experiencing or not. Regardless, it?s too much to pay for a phone and I may think about switching when it?s time to upgrade. Four stars because it has been relatively reliable and I appreciate the technology and work that went into designing it.