Apple iPhone 3G Smartphone | SheSpeaks

• TamWarnerMinton By  TamWarnerMinton
    09.21.15

Where would I be without my iPhone???? I have no idea. It's like carrying a computer with me! iPhone is the BEST.

• adithibajaj By  adithibajaj
    10.31.13

I had this phone for almost 3 years before I had to change my plan/carrier. I loved it, had many apps on it which really helped me in many ways.

• harajuku_beats By  harajuku_beats
    01.03.13

worked well for a long time but just didnt cut it with the cheaper outer layer. Kinda sucked.

• Tomalynne By  Tomalynne
    01.26.12

I Love iPhone! I use it everyday for everything from checking e-mail to entertaining my kids to playing scrabble with my out of town family. With the extensive app store there is nothing this phone can't do. If you are looking for a smart phone and can afford the investment this is the way to go!

• lschaefer By  lschaefer
    01.19.12

I got this phone from my daughter when she bought the Iphone4G. I love the features, but when I'm at home, my phone says theres no service, searching, lost calls, and missed calls. AT&T says I'm near a tower and that shouldn't be a problem but it is. I feel it must be this particular phone because my son has the same phone and he doesn't have this happen.

• shardesty By  shardesty
    01.18.12

I have had the phone for almost a year now. I have had a few problems with it freezing ever since I did the upgrade a couple months ago, but other than that the phone hasn't had any problems. My service from at&t on the other hand has been horrible. I live in an area the they say has the best coverage, but I have calls drop, my phone won't ring and a voicemail pops up, or some regular text (not picture) messages take at times close to an hour. I recommend the phone, but not at&t.

• Misschelle By  Misschelle
    01.18.12

I got the iPhone 3G a couple months ago, and I absolutely love it! I could have paid top dollar for the 4G, but I didn't see the point. I actually got the 3G free when I renewed my contract with AT&T. It is perfect for what I need right now, and I have found so many useful apps for FREE that help at work, in my direct sales business, and at home. I haven't run into any problems that would be fixed with the 4G.

• dijowalker By  dijowalker
    01.18.12

I love this phone, it is the very best out of any phone I have owned. I can do so much with this phone, the apps are great, it comes in so handy when you are out and about. It is like have a mini computer with you at all times. I use my phone all day, it is my work phone my play phone and the battery holds up very well under pressure!!

• shesgotthelook By  shesgotthelook
    10.09.11

I had an ipod touch so I knew I would like the iphone, and I love it! It's easy to use, has amazing graphics, and is faster than my old blackberry ever was. I would recommend this phone to anyone. My favorite game app is angry birds (like most) and my most used app is probably the Facebook app. I have this phone in white and love it!!! Worth every penny. Also, I sold my old Blackberry on Gazelle.com for money so in a way made my iphone that much cheaper!

• KainatSalami By  KainatSalami
    08.15.11

This would have to be the greatest phone I have. The apps are fun and helpful.