Apple iPad 2 | SheSpeaks

• Bagel2332 Bagel2332
    06.27.15

I'm a huge Mac person and have been ever since I used my first iMac over 10 years ago. I have loved my iPad since I first bought it, just like all my other Apple products. It's great for travel or watching tv in bed. My only regret is that I didn't get the iPad Mini as I like to travel light when flying and the Mini seems to fit into my hand better than the regular sized one. I had to buy a special stand for it as I get fatigued holding it while watching tv. The only other negative thing I can say about it is that you can't go to Web sites that use Flash

• moni25 By  moni25
    09.01.17

i pad2

My iPad is my mobile laptop. It is my second love LOL. I love that I can surf the web, take and look at pictures, listen to music, play games and even draw on it with certain apps. My iPad is so versatile and I love it!

• elizaleona By  elizaleona
    07.30.17

Has (almost) completely replaced my laptop

Yes, the iPad 2 is not the cheapest electronic device on the market. There's a reason the Apple company has more money than god, I suppose. I received my iPad 2 around three years ago as a gift. I'd only used Windows-running computers until then but my Dell laptop had died so I certainly wasn't going to disdain a free tablet. Since I got my iPad 2 I've had absolutely no problems with it. I use it most days for many things and it's held up great. My only reservation about the device is that it can't burn cds/dvds (much less of an issue now with streaming subscription music/video services), but that's small matter compared to how faithfully my iPad 2 has served me. I have nothing against Windows or Android devices,m; it's just that I've been very happy with my iPad 2 and its performance.

• Bagel2332 By  Bagel2332
    06.27.15

• diamondnicole11 By  diamondnicole11
    05.15.15

love apple products.the best ever,i love how the computers never get viruses,everything is nice and fast,nice color and camera...im on love

• ksherfield1 By  ksherfield1
    12.27.14

• coleenrena By  coleenrena
    08.29.14

love it so easy to use

• Jean1214 By  Jean1214
    08.26.14

My husband begged me for this for Christmas 2 years ago. He has turned it on twice! So, I use it every day, all day long. Love it.

• Meganelewin By  Meganelewin
    05.13.14

Great product! I would be lost without it!

• Silkki By  Silkki
    09.30.13

The very first time I turned it on it froze on me. My first thought was, maybe I'm just not supposed to have a tablet, I've tried the Motorola Xoom and Kobo Vox. So far I have had no luck with them. But I gave the iPad the benefit of the doubt and blamed myself "I hit the button too fast" you know, computers do it all the time. I find the iPad to be fantastic, I have Kobo, Kindle, iBooks any app I think I could ever need is on this tablet. Like the Xoom, I am able to load more than one email address into the email reader and that is fantastic, because I have so many of them. Now they are all in one place. I do like it though. It does have it's "this thing is a pain in the BEEP" moments... It freezes every so often, not a big deal as of yet, I can not write my reviews from it which is a huge downer for me, I have to share with my daughter....okay, that last one is not the fault if the tablet, nor is it an issue, it's nice to share something with her. She's a good kid and deserves to enjoy this wonderful tool. My 3 year old can play games on it, and sometimes if I am doing something, like trying to get dressed I will let my 1 year old doodle in one of the fantastic apps available. I can honestly say, I see what all the fuss is about. In so many ways I think, great product but the Xoom did that too, this is lighter than the Xoom, I think it's the lightest tablet on the market right now, if I'm not mistaken. I almost forgot to mention, "FaceTime" is my favorite feature. It will come in very handy when my husband is away so he can still see the children because at these ages they do grow really fast. I really like this feature, it's just another excellent way to keep in touch with each other, or family and friends who live far away. We have friends all around the world, now we need to get them all to buy one of these amazing little devices.

• kitakat08 By  kitakat08
    04.08.13

My son is autistic and this has helped with his ability to learn, interact socially and provided a great tool for him to learn about technology. The apps that he uses range from playing a piano, painting, reading text books about the human body to famous artists and playing games that helps with coordination and teach social skills. When he goes to bed, it's mom's turn to surf the web. ;)