Apple MacBook Air 13 Inch Laptop Computer Review | SheSpeaks

• MariaReviewsAll By  MariaReviewsAll
    08.01.19

Overpriced? Most likely.

Purchased one a few months ago and already the speed is not what it once was, even to begin with, this computer isn't as powerful as it seems. I'm someone who works with a lot of tabs open at once and with past laptops of other brands, it hasn't slowed me down too much but I think I have met my match with this once. Overpriced? Most likely. Does it work? Yeah, just don't expect too much.

• wmsv88 By  wmsv88
    06.25.18

Best laptop

Got this a few months back and I'm obsessed with it. Lightning fast. Very lightweight. Fits in my purse without making it feel heavy and doesn't take up much space at all.

• Indotspire By  Indotspire
    12.30.17

Love this item but sometime the screen freezes. It is much faster than my old computer and I love it for all my music needs.

• msedidin13 By  msedidin13
    09.03.17

lightweight and awesome!

I switched from the macbook pro to the air and im so happy i did. I didnt need everything the macbook pro had and i havent missed any of the features i dont have now. not having a disc player doesnt matter to me anymore... most programs are avalable to download without a disc or i get a usb version. the lightweight factor is AWESOME!

• moni25 By  moni25
    09.01.17

apple

• Kyrstenosborne By  Kyrstenosborne
    07.31.17

Lightweight and fast!

This thing is so much lighter! Faster processing, better visual experience... big things in a sleek package. One downside, the battery doesn't seem to hold a charge as long as say the pro, but if you aren't on it consistently, or have it always charging, that's a minor inconvenience.

• KayyElleSee12 By  KayyElleSee12
    03.20.17

This is a great laptop that is light and very easy to carry. It is super fast and has many features. It is great for many uses, including school work and communication.

• nebiyah By  nebiyah
    01.18.12

This super-thin, super-fast laptop is much more than a notebook. It is a full-sized laptop that fits in my purse. It has essentially everything in the MacBook Pro - unless you're a professional video editor - and is so light and easy on the shoulders, arms and back. Great for travel, and because it is a full computer and not a mini-notebook or email machine, I never have to switch to a "real" computer. Unlike the tablets (including iPad) it runs the full suite of software I need.