ApHogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor | SheSpeaks

• cybrown551 cybrown551
    09.28.09

I just love Aphogee 2 minute reconstruction conditioner. It makes my hair so smooth and gives it a lot of shine. It also controls my breakage. Easy combing after a wash. My hair is soft between shampoos. Just love it. I would definitely buy again. It?s a keeper.

• lookn4peace By  lookn4peace
    10.24.10

I have used this product on my own and still have some. My beautician advised me years ago to use hair care products that contain Keratin as this is a component of hair itself. My once thick luxurious hair had become dry, brittle and thin. It definitely added bounce and controlled the breakage allowing my hair to regain some of the thickness, and manageability.

• asalinas02 By  asalinas02
    10.22.10

I purchased this product when my hair was destroyed by my old hair tech and found it to be a great way to repair the damage. This product is reasonably priced and a great value. I afraid to think what condition my hair would be in if it were not for this conditioner.

• delightful_devin By  delightful_devin
    10.20.10

My sister uses this and her hair definantly looks much healthier.

• SiLvEr-StArS By  SiLvEr-StArS
    10.26.09

I would love to give this a try, I have curly hair and sounds like this hair products could be great for my hair.

• mandy1 By  mandy1
    10.26.09

i would love to try it im all about trying new things for my hair

• hairlove By  hairlove
    10.23.09

i love this hair prodoct it's one of the best .

• momagarry By  momagarry
    10.23.09

This is a great hair product.

• lsabrinap By  lsabrinap
    10.23.09

looks good i'd def try this. I love hair stuff!

• cybrown551 By  cybrown551