Anti monkey butt Baby anti monkey butt diaper rash cream | SheSpeaks

• glamgen By  glamgen
    09.02.18

Holy grail

This is the only ointment that healed my baby. Not to mention that it has some pretty catchy packaging thats a plus for someone like me!

• SamBam21 By  SamBam21
    06.30.17

This stuff is the best and way better than other kinds that i have tried.

• JessieJackson By  JessieJackson
    09.27.16

Best Baby butt cream

This product works well for my baby butt diaper rashes. This baby butt cream works with sensitive skin and it talc free which to me is the best part of this product. I like that Anti Monkey Butt keeps in mind that newborn need safe ingredients for our children. This stuff gets rid of chafing butt rashes and makes it easier for the baby and me to sleep. A happy baby means me and my wife can get some much needed rest. Fantastic product.

• liz8762 By  liz8762
    09.07.16

amazing

i really love this product it really helped heal quick i was surprise hard to sqeeze but i love you

• Jdayton01 By  Jdayton01
    08.30.16

Bye Bye rash

I came across this product at Baby R Us, and decided to give it a try on my little one. I find the bottle is very durable, but also hard to squeeze sometimes. The cream is very thick and defiently forms a great barrier. It really helped my daughter with her horrible diaper rash. We love it so much that we always have one for home and one for the diaper bag. We also enjoy using the Anti Monkey Butt powder.

• ambery1981 By  ambery1981
    06.16.16

Amber's Review

This product is amazing. I applied it to my daughters diaper rash and it was gone the next day. It even works on adults that may get chapped skin.

• Msdgirl611 By  Msdgirl611
    03.10.16

I liked this item. It covered well and healed fast

• itsmaeyo By  itsmaeyo
    03.09.16

This but paste is really good. My daughter had a really bad diaper rash and this but paste took it right away. I keep some with me all the time.

• mrswinter14 By  mrswinter14
    12.05.15

Love this cream, it works amazingly well. My best friend used it on her children and I absolutely loved how it worked. It is a diaper bag essential.

• vidalys24 By  vidalys24
    08.25.15

my daughter had got a really bad allergic reaction to diapers and wipes i was using on her! Nothing was working to relieve the rash until i came across this product(anti monkey butt diaper rash cream) it quickly took her rash away the first time i used it!!! really good stuff!