Annies Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks Tropical Treat | SheSpeaks

• meganam By  meganam
    03.06.17

Annie's has the best fruit snacks, hands down. The texture is awesome, chewy but not too chewy, they don't get stuck in your teeth. And the flavor is AWESOME. All of the flavors are awesome, not just the tropical. They are a little sticky to the touch, but totally worth it.

• MinnesotaMama By  MinnesotaMama
    02.25.15

Our family loves these fruit snacks. We love that they are organic too! Very tasty and better for you than typical fruit snacks.

• arevanovich By  arevanovich
    01.26.15

My daughter loves theses.. And so do I! Not only do they taste great they are also full of real fruit. No preservatives or artificial colors. We try to stay mainly organic in our house and these too the charts!

• mordor By  mordor
    01.11.15

I'm all for anything organic. Annies really does make the best products for kids and adults. They are healthy and still have the taste.

• gamecockgirl32 By  gamecockgirl32
    04.21.13

Although I have no children, I love to buy these for myself! They are delish!

• Tere79 By  Tere79
    02.28.13

I ALWAYS HAVE TO BUY FOR MY BABY THEY LOVE THEM

• Jcmarden By  Jcmarden
    02.28.13

I like these alot for my kids. A very heathy choice.

• gloriarr By  gloriarr
    11.09.12

I seem to be touting all things my allergic grandson can eat. These are great for him, age 7. He loves them, is a good snack for him, easy to carry around and contain no allergens. Soemtime sit is hard to find good snacks for kids, especailly allergic ones.

• HappyKat101 By  HappyKat101
    10.20.12

These are some yummy bunnies! I love that they are organic too, because it makes me feel better knowing they are better for you than regular fruit snacks.

• BOSSLADYNELLIE By  BOSSLADYNELLIE
    10.06.12

I LOVE THESE THERE THE BEST PLUS THIS ORGANIC WHICH IS CODE FOR HEALTHY. IF I HAD TO RATE THIS ALL SAY B- BECAUSE THERE GOOD