Annies Homegrown Shells White Cheddar | SheSpeaks

• crogers1 crogers1
    09.09.11

We try to eat as wholesomely as possible, which typically excludes things like macaroni and cheese from a box. That said, when the craving for macaroni and cheese hits, it hits hard, and we don't always have time to make it from scratch. On those occasions, I always reach for Annie's. It's a fast-food, comfort food in a crunch meal option that I can feel good about serving, and indulging in myself.

• Zarinna By  Zarinna
    01.29.16

This is one of my kids favorite dinners, easy and quick to make without bad ingredients!

• CCCampaign7 By  CCCampaign7
    12.15.15

Annie's brand never fails to bring a quick, easy, and healthy dinner products to homes. Out of all of their pasta products, I have to say this is my favorite. It's rich, creamy, and delicious. My palate sings with each and every bite I take. I highly recommend this to families who enjoy Kraft. Try Annie's and see what you think!

• Cloverchica By  Cloverchica
    12.11.15

I love this product for myself and toddler . Healthy, great taste and affordable .

• WinWithCindy By  WinWithCindy
    05.19.15

This is our favorite mac and cheese brand, everyone they have is delicious and if you follow them on instagram you can see all kinds of ways to dress this yummy stuff up, my favorite is bacon and extra cheese with chives!

• Cherryboo65 By  Cherryboo65
    11.15.14

Love it but BIGGER BOXES PLEASE! I have a fam of four and one box doesn't make enough. :)

• debbie91 By  debbie91

08.22.13

Really good

• killer_kitty By  killer_kitty
    08.12.13

The only Mac & Cheese my kids will eat -- and I don't feel guilty about giving it to them. I hope they don't finish it so there's more for me!

• naptimeismytime By  naptimeismytime
    03.20.13

When I was searching for a quick and easy meal, I reached for these. I'm glad that I did. I like how creamy they are and that the pasta cooks well without being gummy. I don't buy processed food very often, but I feel like it is okay to serve this to my family.