Annie's Homegrown Shells & White Cheddar Review | SheSpeaks

• JulieandBrionT By  JulieandBrionT
    04.27.19

Rich and Creamy White Sauce

Annie's White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese is a great twist to the traditional dish. It's white sauce is rich and creamy.

• Zarinna By  Zarinna
    01.29.16

This is one of my kids favorite dinners, easy and quick to make without bad ingredients!

• CCCampaign7 By  CCCampaign7
    12.15.15

Annie's brand never fails to bring a quick, easy, and healthy dinner products to homes. Out of all of their pasta products, I have to say this is my favorite. It's rich, creamy, and delicious. My palate sings with each and every bite I take. I highly recommend this to families who enjoy Kraft. Try Annie's and see what you think!

• Cloverchica By  Cloverchica
    12.11.15

I love this product for myself and toddler . Healthy, great taste and affordable .

• WinWithCindy By  WinWithCindy
    05.19.15

This is our favorite mac and cheese brand, everyone they have is delicious and if you follow them on instagram you can see all kinds of ways to dress this yummy stuff up, my favorite is bacon and extra cheese with chives!

• Cherryboo65 By  Cherryboo65
    11.15.14

Love it but BIGGER BOXES PLEASE! I have a fam of four and one box doesn't make enough. :)

• debbie91 By  debbie91

08.22.13

Really good

• killer_kitty By  killer_kitty
    08.12.13

The only Mac & Cheese my kids will eat -- and I don't feel guilty about giving it to them. I hope they don't finish it so there's more for me!

• naptimeismytime By  naptimeismytime
    03.20.13

When I was searching for a quick and easy meal, I reached for these. I'm glad that I did. I like how creamy they are and that the pasta cooks well without being gummy. I don't buy processed food very often, but I feel like it is okay to serve this to my family.

• Southerngenes By  Southerngenes
    10.08.12

Creamy and rich, you cant tell that you are eating healthy!

• Taylor06 By  Taylor06
    10.03.12

Healthy and tastes great! Contains no GMOs

• QueenKathy7301 By  QueenKathy7301
    09.11.12

Love this. Great, healthy choice for my family. Will definitely be buying this again in the very near future.

• StarrNJ By  StarrNJ
    07.23.12

I love this, its got a very mild flavor and my picky boyfriend prefers it to any other mac and cheese!