Anglecare Baby Bath Support | SheSpeaks

• ashgirl27 ashgirl27
    10.05.17

Nice for small babies

Nice and capable tub for infants and babies less than 6 months old. The sling is very nice, sturdy and slip proof. I was able to give my baby boy baths with almost no problems. The back has nice rubber webbing that allows the water to flow through naturally and it has a nice incline that allows you to wash and rinse their hair easily. My only complaint is that I wish we could have used it longer than a few months. When baby starts wanting to move around in the bathtub, however, this cute little sling will NOT work. My now 8 month old does not sit still and will wiggle/flip out of this thing if he is in it for more than 15 seconds.

• ashgirl27 By  ashgirl27
    10.05.17

Nice for small babies

• hcrisp0611 By  hcrisp0611
    09.21.17

Best baby bath!

I LOVE this bath support! I did a ton of research while looking for the perfect bathing equipment, and I'm so glad I found this bath support. No assembly, comfortable for baby, slip resistant, dries fast, can be set up on the counter for sponge baths or in the tub. My daughter loves to (safely) sit in the tub in this and kick and splash her feet.