Angie s Boom Chicka Pop Popcorn | SheSpeaks

• tabmbdb By  tabmbdb
    10.19.18

Had this for the first time the cheese flavor and it was very tasty. If you need some popcorn to watch a movie this will do.

• Chevygal1981 By  Chevygal1981
    05.18.18

A bit too much hulls

I had the kettle corn one and it was good taste not heavy on the sugary but I was coughing and spitting a lot of hulls.

• bethbd1 By  bethbd1
    04.09.18

Low calorie Treat for Whole Family

So, when you want a treat, but not calories, reach for a bag of BOOM Chica Pop. I still like old-school popcorn. Just the plain, but the Kettle is also great. It is low in sugar and calories and high in taste.

• bgummert22 By  bgummert22
    03.03.18

So Good!

I LOVE this popcorn! I have yet to taste a flavor that is not delicious! The Sweet and Salty Kettle Corn is my favorite though :) This is an easy and enjoyable snack for my daughters also!

• summergracie51 By  summergracie51
    12.07.17

POPCORN for REAL PEOPLE

These are non GMO,GLUTEN FREE.Simple ingredients.Nothing fake.Besides that these products are so good that they are my #1 preferred snack.I did not even like POPCORN. Flavors include POPCORN with SEA salt,Sweet &Salty kettle corn,(My FAVORITE) and WHITE CHOCOLATE & PEPPERMINT. Sugar is low,Cholesterol, Sodium is not as high as most Popcorn. Get the Chocolate & PEPPERMINT before it's gone for the season.