Angel Soft Bath Tissue Review | SheSpeaks

• KatieJones By  KatieJones
    01.30.20

Great value

I buy this all of the time because it is great quality, yet one of the cheaper brands. You are getting a wonderful value with this.

• kgummybear By  kgummybear
    01.29.20

Nice paper

Good paper. Not too thick. The texture is nice and it gets the job done. I feel like these rolls last quite a while as well.

• Tessaxreann By  Tessaxreann
    01.13.20

My favorite

Soft and beat bargain for the price always have and will use

• Babsalot By  Babsalot
    01.08.20

Only Toilet Paper Allowed Here

Seriously, my husband refuses to use any other toilet paper and i used to try to find great deals on other brands and bring them home and it didnt ever fly. Now its all i buy which is fine because its a wuality toilet paper that isnt expensive. The rolls last a long time. Its thick enough and absorbent enough that you can use minimal amount each time. Its usually on sale at krogers plus digital coupon available so i get it even cheaper that way. Im not near as picky as my other half but ive gotten used to the angel soft and i wouldnt want to switch

• KeishaGalmm By  KeishaGalmm
    10.14.19

This is all I buy for my home, it's very affordable and thick.

• joesgirl96 By  joesgirl96
    10.08.19

soft and strong

This is pretty much the only toilet paper I buy. It is very soft and strong and works well. It is also very affordable.

• Kaleycasner1986 By  Kaleycasner1986
    09.06.19

I use this tp

This is what i use in my household and think high get your monies worth when buying this product. Its good quality for the price

• AllieMoje By  AllieMoje
    03.20.19

Great for sensitive skin!

Such an amazing product. I love this for my sensitive skin!

• Hunt29 By  Hunt29
    03.15.19

Anything but soft

My grandmother always bought this brand and we all hated it. It's the thinnest roughest paper you could buy. It actually reminds me of the cheap stuff in public restrooms.

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.15.18

Favorite brand

Soft durable super thick I like this brand because it's great quality and fantastic value I would buy this again in a heartbeat a must have

• bddoehring By  bddoehring
    08.23.16

Good paper product

The only toilet paper I buy. It is a good buy for your money.

• Atabanana29 By  Atabanana29
    08.07.16

You know, it's toliet paper...

It's toliet paper. It does it's purpose and it's soft.

• gillumj1 By  gillumj1
    08.07.16

Soft, thick, and comes in huge roles! This is all I buy!

• feeshea By  feeshea
    08.04.16

I like Angel Soft because is soft and no too thin.The rolls have more sheets on them than a lot of others. Also it costs less that the other brands I use to buy.

• pepsijamie By  pepsijamie
    07.10.16

meh

It's a value item. Not really soft or strong. It does the job you just need a lot.