Angel Soft Bath Tissue | SheSpeaks

• Elii02 Elii02
    09.26.15

I enjoy this product. Its very affordable and you can usually find coupons for it which os a big plus.

• bddoehring By  bddoehring
    08.23.16

Good paper product

The only toilet paper I buy. It is a good buy for your money.

• Atabanana29 By  Atabanana29
    08.07.16

You know, it's toliet paper...

It's toliet paper. It does it's purpose and it's soft.

• gillumj1 By  gillumj1
    08.07.16

Soft, thick, and comes in huge roles! This is all I buy!

• feeshea By  feeshea
    08.04.16

I like Angel Soft because is soft and no too thin.The rolls have more sheets on them than a lot of others. Also it costs less that the other brands I use to buy.

• pepsijamie By  pepsijamie
    07.10.16

meh

It's a value item. Not really soft or strong. It does the job you just need a lot.

• Anjela By  Anjela
    07.09.16

I bought Angel Soft triple roll toilet paper because I had coupons plus I got cash back on my Saving Star App.I didn't care for this brand,the rolls went super fast and kept clogging the toilet.I would only purchase again if I had a great deal.

• AVAP2016 By  AVAP2016
    07.07.16

Sometimes Cheaper is Better

I find this product to be more than worth the money. This is a cheaper buy for big families and we have chosen it over Charmin due to the affordability. It is a soft and strong compromise for your pocket book.

• cpalo123 By  cpalo123
    07.04.16

I buy this product and like the soft 2 ply tissue. It is a good value and you can use coupons as well.

• LanieM By  LanieM
    05.28.16

Angelsoft TP Review

I think this is one of the best toilet papers for the price. It is my typical go to brand because although it may not be the softest it is quite strong and that is important! It does the job well and doesn't leave paper fibers behind (eww, yuck!) like some of the softer, more expensive brands.

• angie007 By  angie007
    03.22.16

Iv never used this til I met my b.f.. it really does make a world a difference. If you haven't tried this t.p yet. You should