Angel Food Ministries Basic Box | SheSpeaks

• Rocker-mom Rocker-mom
    08.11.10

I have made a monthly donation to Angel Food Ministries since January 2010. My donation is made anonymously. The food goes to someone living on a fixed income with medical expenses that make it difficult for them to stretch their income to cover day to day expenses. Wonderful program.

• nursebunny By  nursebunny
    04.30.12

Great food for the price and if we didn't /couldn't use something, we would pass along to someone else. the meat was great. a definite plus in hard economic times just hate they shut down- I miss the boxes we would get

• Crisco15 By  Crisco15
    03.08.12

I love Angel Food Ministries. I wish they could have stayed in business. It really helped a lot of people when months are tight. Some who made just bit too much for programs could find some relief using them. Like my mother. She's on disability and FS but she used them all the time. Although it wasn't name brand, they had some really good food. I really liked the holiday boxes. Everything you needed for a great meal.

• beetlebug75169 By  beetlebug75169
    03.01.12

Yes this is cheap! I purchased it 3 times, thinking maybe it would get better.....I had a problem with the 2nd one, it had zip locked bags of veggies and they were brownish to color...the 3rd one I could have bought more groceries compared to what was in it...def. will never get again!!

• Ricca81 By  Ricca81
    02.06.12

I've used this program in the past and LOVED it. It was a great program. And I loved the fact that anyone could use it, rich , poor, etc. Sad that they closed down.

• angelbeers By  angelbeers
    01.29.12

Sadly Angel Food Ministry shut down for good in Sept. 2011

• mrsvideoman By  mrsvideoman
    10.04.11

Used Angel Food Ministries several years ago. The selection and price was good but back then you could only get specialty boxes if you purchased the basic package. That is part of the reason I quit. They then changed the policy but I just never went back. However, several weeks ago Angel Food Ministries quit delivering to our areas stating the economy as a problem..this left many families in a bad position. Hope they reconsider this decision.

• schoolnurse45 By  schoolnurse45
    12.22.10

This is a great program. It is worth whatever you spend.

• carita1 By  carita1
    12.15.10

I USE ANGEL FOOD FROM TIME TO TIME. I JUST WISH YOU CAN SUBSTITUTE DIFFERENT THINGS YOU DON'T WANT

• april_ilo By  april_ilo
    10.25.10

Wonderful program! I had family members who were able to benefit from Angel food ministries...you pay a little something i'm thinking 75.00 or so and get lots of food! My family member had steak, corn on cob...potatoes, good food for a fraction of the cost at the grocery store.

• Jakibro By  Jakibro
    10.22.10

Angel food ministries is a great program,I used to take some folks to pick up their orders and got one for myself as well.It is a major help for people with very tight budgets,you place your order,they give you a date to pick up and thats it,If your church or community doesnt have one get one in there!!