Andis Ceramic Flat Iron | SheSpeaks

• Jessica87 By  Jessica87
    10.04.10

I love this straightener. Ive had it for 2 years and it makes my hair super straight and shiny. Ive used more expensive, high-end brands and this works just as well. Save your money on buying a Chi and get this one instead!

• maxcat99 By  maxcat99
    06.12.10

I actually just bought this myself, before seeing the review. I had bought one by Revlon (I think!) that compared itself to the Chi. Well, it was awful, to say the least. I didn't know if it was my hair changing, my shampoo/conditioner, or what the issue was all of a sudden. I realized the issues began when I started using this $40.00 iron, so I took a chance on the Andis as it was only $15.00, and I really didn't want to spend alot as I had just spent $40.00. It was the best $15.00 I have spent in a long time. It works great. Heats up fast, and most important-my hair is back to normal!

• MomaNikki82 By  MomaNikki82
    01.22.10

Good ol WAL-MART!

• mommy5 By  mommy5
    11.20.09

I want one for that cheap! please e-mail me to let me know where you purchased it! crystalforet@gmail.com

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    11.05.09

I have one from Con Air that works just as well :) but i bought it for a cause. Not a fan of the color pink, but for a donation to brest cancer? its worth it. goes to show, expensive isn't always good for you!