Anderson Cooper Dispatches From the Edge | SheSpeaks

• x31inax By  x31inax
    05.30.09

Really good book. I got it about two years ago and read through it very quickly. You'll definitely learn a lot.

• HeatherLindberg By  HeatherLindberg
    02.22.09

I really enjoyed this. I read it just over a year ago and really did enjoy it. I love AC and got to know a lot more about his past.

• caramialovesjames By  caramialovesjames
    02.22.09

That was an enjoyable book -- I read it last year (I think). I did not know that his mother was Gloria Vanderbilt! Very sad about his brother -- he's had a tough life that really has shaped who he is.

• MrsCrys By  MrsCrys
    02.20.09

I watch Anderson Cooper 360 every night and so I decided to read his book to learn more about how he became a journalist. This book not only tells that, it also has stories of his travels to war torn areas and areas hit by natural disasters. Call me naive but I never realized how bad things really are in places like that. This book helped to open my eyes and I enjoy watching Anderson Cooper more now knowing what lengths he's gone to in order to bring a story to the public.