Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette | SheSpeaks Reviews

• laurm95 By  laurm95
    01.11.18

Perfection

Just bought this as a holiday gift for myself and it?s 11/10. The colors are amazing. The pigmentation is strong. It also comes with a brush of its own which is great for beginners who don?t own any other brushes.

• MalumIncarnatum By  MalumIncarnatum
    12.20.17

A definite must have

This is probably one of my most used eyeshadow palettes out of all the ones that I own. The shadows are so soft and richly pigment, and blend like an absolute dream! Also, the packaging is very sturdy and feels/looks amazing.

• tlynn8 By  tlynn8
    12.06.17

one of my favorites

this is one of my favorite palettes! this is the best palette of pinks i have in my collection, and i do love my pink shades because they bring out my green eyes. the formula of the ABH palettes are superb, and if i were to use this up, i will definitely repurchase.

• raaaani By  raaaani
    09.25.17

Uhh-mazing!

This by far my most favorite palette! 😍 The shadows are very pigmented & easy to blend. Since it's fall, I will definitely be using this palette a lot more! I think this is great if you need to choose an everyday look.

• amandan95 By  amandan95
    08.30.17

Essential for all makeup lovers

This is my all time favorite eye shadow palette. These shades ( I believe) go with everyday and going out type of looks. I'm going to be buying this palette again.

• brandybeauty By  brandybeauty
    07.22.17

The best

This is my favorite eyeshadow pallet. It has EVERYTHING you need. The colours are beautiful and VERY bendable. Yes it is pricey, but it is most definitely worth the price.

• PrincessSky0 By  PrincessSky0
    07.02.17

Get this palette

Oh my goodness yes this palette is absolutely wonderful! The pigments in the colors are so gorgeous!

• jadanicole2114 By  jadanicole2114
    07.02.17

i just recently got this palette and i LOVE LOVE LOVE it, if you don't have this seriously go get it.

• tcuccio By  tcuccio
    05.25.17

Favorite palette out right now

Just received this palette last week and i am absolutely in love. I could never picture myself using these colors but once i applied them and experimented i fell in love. By far my favorite palette. Super pigmented and super easy to blend.

• Nicolealexandrabeauty By  Nicolealexandrabeauty
    05.15.17

Amazing

Amazing palette, beautiful colors and amazing formula