Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette | SheSpeaks

• anarebca By  anarebca
    07.27.20

Must have!!

This palette should be in everyone?s drawer!! Your go to! Literally has all the colors you need for an everyday look, can be used for highlight, has great ranges for natural yet sophisticated looks! Love it!!

• BigLipLouise By  BigLipLouise
    07.21.20

Awesome

I really like the colors of this palate! It?s a supper soft velvet textured eyeshadow and it have has great pigment. I learned with the shimmers wetting the brush is a MUST with all Anastasia pallets. But has amazing quality, worth the buy!

• karenalfarob By  karenalfarob
    06.18.20

Versatile Palette

I love my Anastasia Modern Renaissance palette! It's colors are vibrant and very pigmented. You can use for an all night dramatic look or for a neutral all day look all in one palette.

• susielynn By  susielynn
    04.25.20

beautiful

I love these selected colors, I would love to try this at any given chance I could get, one of my favorites.

• angeliquep12 By  angeliquep12
    04.09.20

Worth the money.

This product is everything!! I love the color scheme that's going on. You can use this palette for any occasion because the colors are so versatile. You can do a soft look or a look for a night out on the town. It is a great gift for a friend or loved one thats enjoys makeup.

• Tessakerecman By  Tessakerecman
    10.28.19

Highly pigmented beautiful shades

One of the best pigmented palettes I've ever tried

• Abbadabbs By  Abbadabbs
    10.22.19

Must have!

This palette reminds me a little of the Urban Decay Naked Cherry palette. The Modern Renaissance palette has always survived when I declutter my eyeshadow palettes. It's a palette you can use for day or night looks. I reach for it all the time, especially when I am short on time or stuck for ideas and not feeling inspired. I know I can always create a pulled together easy look. It blends well and the shadows last. It's a staple in my everyday makeup draw.

• Brookep696 By  Brookep696
    05.22.19

Loveee

Anastasia Beverly Hills has some of the best shadows available. The colors and pigment are gorgeous while the shadows go on and blend like a dream

• justrelaxing By  justrelaxing
    02.27.19

This is one of my many pallettes, i pick this one to be the top of my everyday looks.

• maranosierra18 By  maranosierra18
    06.20.18

Amazing palette

Amazing is all I really can say ! This palette is incredibly pigmented and is super great to wear and it all doesn?t come off very quick like some other palettes do ! All shades are amazing