Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette | SheSpeaks

• maranosierra18 By  maranosierra18
    06.20.18

Amazing palette

Amazing is all I really can say ! This palette is incredibly pigmented and is super great to wear and it all doesn?t come off very quick like some other palettes do ! All shades are amazing

• Blindlyhonestly By  Blindlyhonestly
    03.16.18

Favorite Anastasia Eyeshadow palette

Such a fun palette, I feel like the colors are very rich and buttery and apply evenly without much fallout. The shades blend together to create amazing looks and for the price of the palette, you get a lot out of it. I've had this palette for almost a year now and it is the palette I grab most when doing my makeup.

• MoxieLady53 By  MoxieLady53
    03.16.18

HOLY GRAIL MAKEUP PALETTE!

I LOVE this palette. The colors are suitable for any skin tone and eye color. The wide selection of colors gives you endless eye shadow look possibilities. From all natural everyday to dramatic night looks, this palette has you covered. Not to mention how AMAZING the buttery shadows blend. Use a big fluffy blending brush and you barley have to do any work. I haven't even mentioned the pigmentation. Just dip your finger into Love Letter and that alone will BLOW you away. As a makeup artist this is a palette that I recommend to all my clients, friends, and family. It might be a little steep in price, but its worth every penny. It lasts for a decent amount of time, so it is well worth the money. This is one of the only palettes I would re-purchase because it is the HOLY GRAIL makeup palette, I cant live without it, I use it in pretty much all of my makeup looks. Grab this and you'll be looking like a Instagram baddie in no time girls.

• Friesgirl By  Friesgirl
    03.13.18

every day pallet

I purchased this pallet way after the hype but regretted not getting it sooner! I have so far created 6 different looks and am very impressed with the versatility of the shades. There is a little bit of fallout but the texture of the shadows and the pigment can easily make it worth it. They are soft and creamy and very pigmented but blend like a dream.

• Hwood24 By  Hwood24
    03.03.18

One of my top two favorite palettes next to Jaclyn Hill's Morphe palette. This is a go to when I want to smoke out some red or orange tones with some mascara to give a simple yet somehow sophisticated look. I have always used a winged liner with my eyes until this palette, just something about it makes me feel fierce without that extra bold wing.

• EmpressImperial0703 By  EmpressImperial0703
    03.02.18

Great for any look!

This product is fantastic, pigmentation is great. Not much fallout, very pleased with this product and it lasts quite a while, ive had mine for over a year, and the packaging is handy, fits any bag, mirror and brush included in the palette is useful and great to wirk with for an everyday look or night out

• laurm95 By  laurm95
    01.11.18

Perfection

Just bought this as a holiday gift for myself and it?s 11/10. The colors are amazing. The pigmentation is strong. It also comes with a brush of its own which is great for beginners who don?t own any other brushes.

• MalumIncarnatum By  MalumIncarnatum
    12.20.17

A definite must have

This is probably one of my most used eyeshadow palettes out of all the ones that I own. The shadows are so soft and richly pigment, and blend like an absolute dream! Also, the packaging is very sturdy and feels/looks amazing.

• tlynn8 By  tlynn8
    12.06.17

one of my favorites

this is one of my favorite palettes! this is the best palette of pinks i have in my collection, and i do love my pink shades because they bring out my green eyes. the formula of the ABH palettes are superb, and if i were to use this up, i will definitely repurchase.

• raaaani By  raaaani
    09.25.17

Uhh-mazing!

This by far my most favorite palette! 😍 The shadows are very pigmented & easy to blend. Since it's fall, I will definitely be using this palette a lot more! I think this is great if you need to choose an everyday look.