Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette | SheSpeaks

• Tessakerecman By  Tessakerecman
    10.28.19

Highly pigmented beautiful shades

One of the best pigmented palettes I've ever tried

• Abbadabbs By  Abbadabbs
    10.22.19

Must have!

This palette reminds me a little of the Urban Decay Naked Cherry palette. The Modern Renaissance palette has always survived when I declutter my eyeshadow palettes. It's a palette you can use for day or night looks. I reach for it all the time, especially when I am short on time or stuck for ideas and not feeling inspired. I know I can always create a pulled together easy look. It blends well and the shadows last. It's a staple in my everyday makeup draw.

• Brookep696 By  Brookep696
    05.22.19

Loveee

Anastasia Beverly Hills has some of the best shadows available. The colors and pigment are gorgeous while the shadows go on and blend like a dream

• justrelaxing By  justrelaxing
    02.27.19

This is one of my many pallettes, i pick this one to be the top of my everyday looks.

• maranosierra18 By  maranosierra18
    06.20.18

Amazing palette

Amazing is all I really can say ! This palette is incredibly pigmented and is super great to wear and it all doesn?t come off very quick like some other palettes do ! All shades are amazing

• Blindlyhonestly By  Blindlyhonestly
    03.16.18

Favorite Anastasia Eyeshadow palette

Such a fun palette, I feel like the colors are very rich and buttery and apply evenly without much fallout. The shades blend together to create amazing looks and for the price of the palette, you get a lot out of it. I've had this palette for almost a year now and it is the palette I grab most when doing my makeup.

• MoxieLady53 By  MoxieLady53
    03.16.18

HOLY GRAIL MAKEUP PALETTE!

I LOVE this palette. The colors are suitable for any skin tone and eye color. The wide selection of colors gives you endless eye shadow look possibilities. From all natural everyday to dramatic night looks, this palette has you covered. Not to mention how AMAZING the buttery shadows blend. Use a big fluffy blending brush and you barley have to do any work. I haven't even mentioned the pigmentation. Just dip your finger into Love Letter and that alone will BLOW you away. As a makeup artist this is a palette that I recommend to all my clients, friends, and family. It might be a little steep in price, but its worth every penny. It lasts for a decent amount of time, so it is well worth the money. This is one of the only palettes I would re-purchase because it is the HOLY GRAIL makeup palette, I cant live without it, I use it in pretty much all of my makeup looks. Grab this and you'll be looking like a Instagram baddie in no time girls.

• Friesgirl By  Friesgirl
    03.13.18

every day pallet

I purchased this pallet way after the hype but regretted not getting it sooner! I have so far created 6 different looks and am very impressed with the versatility of the shades. There is a little bit of fallout but the texture of the shadows and the pigment can easily make it worth it. They are soft and creamy and very pigmented but blend like a dream.

• Hwood24 By  Hwood24
    03.03.18

One of my top two favorite palettes next to Jaclyn Hill's Morphe palette. This is a go to when I want to smoke out some red or orange tones with some mascara to give a simple yet somehow sophisticated look. I have always used a winged liner with my eyes until this palette, just something about it makes me feel fierce without that extra bold wing.

• EmpressImperial0703 By  EmpressImperial0703
    03.02.18

Great for any look!

This product is fantastic, pigmentation is great. Not much fallout, very pleased with this product and it lasts quite a while, ive had mine for over a year, and the packaging is handy, fits any bag, mirror and brush included in the palette is useful and great to wirk with for an everyday look or night out