Ampro Pro Styl Clear Ice Protein Styling Gel | SheSpeaks

• mixed75 By  mixed75
    09.25.14

This is an ok product. A little bit does go a long way and its good with hold but it does flake. I like it better than the black though because the black one makes ur hair dirty.

• Ricca81 By  Ricca81
    09.26.11

I have never had an issue with flaking..if you want something that will hold but NOT get as hard as the black gel then this is the product for you

• Sarahroyster26 By  Sarahroyster26
    02.06.11

I am a hair dresser and I find that you only have to use a small amount of this product in order to get results. I also use this product on my own hair, my hair is dyed a ruby red color and the brown gel makes my hair darker even after it dries but the clear gel lets my color show through.

• tyesha22 By  tyesha22
    08.29.10

I actually hate this product. it leaves your hair flaky, hard, and dry. The only time I use this is if Im doing a quick weave.

• Alyssarae92293 By  Alyssarae92293
    11.22.09

FLAKY! FLAKY! FLAKY! THE BLACK GEL IS BETTER

• MomaNikki82 By  MomaNikki82
    11.17.09

Product IS sensitive to how much you apply. You only need a lil dab for your hair. Using too much may cause a problem just like with any other product it will cause a build up of residue. Only a very small amount is needed.

• CollegeGirl91 By  CollegeGirl91
    11.09.09

I actually don't like this gel only because it DOES flake.