American Girl Maryellen Larkin Doll | SheSpeaks

• GlendaC By  GlendaC
    08.31.18

American Girl Dolls is on my wish list!!

Even though I am a adult I have always wanted my own American Girl Doll and this one looks like my daughter. I love how tall she is. Her outfit is so cute and classy and I love the color or her hair and that it is in curls.

• Youssef By  Youssef
    06.11.18

This doll has simple designm not as today's terrible dolls design.my daughter really loved it

• Felicia17 By  Felicia17
    04.17.17

I love how you can make these dolls look just like your child. It's awesome.

• Babychikie6405 By  Babychikie6405
    02.05.17

Beautiful doll

A beautiful doll and very well made. I still have my old American girl dolls from when I was a little girl. They really are a little girls best friend and their stories send great messages to girls out there. Highly recommend!

• Priceless713 By  Priceless713
    12.28.16

Your little girls new BFF

Beautifully crafted and beautiful clothes this is any girls best friend

• yoyomoma By  yoyomoma
    05.14.16

Determined Maryellen

Beautiful doll with gorgeous green eyes and strawberry blond hair. Maryellen is a must for girls that need confidence. Her character is amazing and determined to breakout of the mold that girls cant be scientists! She is a great way to introduce kids to 1950's history as well!