American Girl Maryellen Larkin Doll | SheSpeaks

• 11yearold By  11yearold
    03.12.20

I love american girls doll they are the best and this one is so pretty and nice hair.

• Caligirl008 By  Caligirl008
    02.04.20

My seven year old adores this doll! We received a doll with slightly defective hair which was surprising for the cost, but it wasn't bad enough to warrant a return. Lots of play time.

• kag330 By  kag330
    08.16.19

Beautiful!

Such a beautiful doll. My daughter and nieces love her! She has the cutest outfit!

• BOSSLADYNELLIE By  BOSSLADYNELLIE
    01.07.19

Its makes your girls happy

These dolls are to cute i like how they have can look almost like your children.. i would buy this for my daughter

• ashley1988 By  ashley1988
    11.04.18

i love it

my kids love toys including this would love to try some we will give great reviews i have 3 kids

• GlendaC By  GlendaC
    08.31.18

American Girl Dolls is on my wish list!!

Even though I am a adult I have always wanted my own American Girl Doll and this one looks like my daughter. I love how tall she is. Her outfit is so cute and classy and I love the color or her hair and that it is in curls.

• Youssef By  Youssef
    06.11.18

This doll has simple designm not as today's terrible dolls design.my daughter really loved it

• Felicia17 By  Felicia17
    04.17.17

I love how you can make these dolls look just like your child. It's awesome.

• Babychikie6405 By  Babychikie6405
    02.05.17

Beautiful doll

A beautiful doll and very well made. I still have my old American girl dolls from when I was a little girl. They really are a little girls best friend and their stories send great messages to girls out there. Highly recommend!

• Priceless713 By  Priceless713
    12.28.16

Your little girls new BFF

Beautifully crafted and beautiful clothes this is any girls best friend