American Eagle Hipster Medium Wash Jeans Review | SheSpeaks

• hannahfabulous8 By  hannahfabulous8
    10.09.15

These jeans are so cute! I have trouble finding jeans that fir me correctly and these never fail. Definitely my favorite pair of jeans.

• STYLEISLIFE20 By  STYLEISLIFE20
    09.28.15

All I wear is American Eagle pants. They fit perfect and the dye stays . They don't fade and are made very well. Worth the money and all the different washes make it easy to make any outfit ! LOVE A.E

• unszwa By  unszwa
    06.09.14

like like like..!!!I love american eagle hipster,my aunt used to bring me these jeans..Only that I gain weight now so I dun fit it anymore..Too bad..I am already 28 from 26..huhuhu.. go for more AE>>!!!

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    11.03.11

LOve LOve LOve....... I am a fan of AE jeans I have for may years! I have a smaller frame 5 6' and i used to be about a 2 but have recently gained and now I am a 4-6. I have 3 kids and i have always had a belly. I have had a hard time finding pants that i am comfortable with,but these are a winner. I love the flared leg, they are fitted but not too tight, low rise but not butt baring! They are now my favorite and most comfortable jeans they also have many different washes, vintage,med,faded,dark wash,ecs, so weather you are looking for a casual or more dressy look you can look no further!!! Also if you are looking for different lengths they have it in this style, but order on line and you will have more options!! GREAT JOB AE>>>>> YOU DID IT AGAIN!!!!!!