Ameda Purely Yours Breast Pump | SheSpeaks

• CheeseBear386 By  CheeseBear386
    05.06.17

Does the job!

I received this pump for free through my health insurance. I have no complaints using it because it's fairly straight-forward and the individual pieces fit securely. I never had any suction issues, but I only used it while I was at work and only for exactly one year. My favorite part of pump is that your milk drips directly into bottles instead of going through the tubes, which seemed more hygienic and also meant there was less to wash. I only gave it four stars because I had to buy FOUR spare parts kits -- I broke one tubing adapter when I dropped my pump and I went through seven pairs of valves because they tear so easily when you wash them.

• Santomattei By  Santomattei
    12.03.16

I received this breast pump for free through my health insurance. It was very helpful and made pumping milk a very fast process. The only negative was cleaning all the tiny Little bits and pieces.

• Sammybee5 By  Sammybee5
    07.07.16

Amada breast pump

I got this breast pump through my insurance. I really liked it and work very well it have different settings for the suction and speed. I've been using it for 3 months everyday and get about 12oz in one sitting so that can tell you it does its job. I would recommend this to any breastfeeding mother.

• RomiSi By  RomiSi
    03.21.16

Although I had a choice from my insurance between Medela and Ameda, I decided not to go for Medela. And i don't regret my decision. What I love about this pump is that it has performed fairly well for the last 7 months without trouble. I pump regularly and it is of great help. Yes, the suction is not as strong if both the pumps are running simultaneosly but I do it one breast at a time and it works for me. It is complete with all the accessories you will need for pumping.

• shopinista By  shopinista
    04.29.15

My insurance company provided this pump for free, and it seemed to work well in the beginning. However after about 3 weeks the suction started steadily decreasing. After using it for only 6 weeks I had to purchase another, better pump.

• Amusgrove By  Amusgrove
    09.11.14

I received this pump through my insurance. I used it for about 2 months. It worked very well and was fairly comfortable.

• sara321 By  sara321
    06.25.14

I bought this breast pump in 2012 after doing endless searches on the internet for a cost effective pump. I loved this one much better than I did the really expensive one I bought with my first child in 2009. This pump was so easy to use. I never had any issues with discomfort. It is not very big so I was able to put it in the bag it came with and stick it in my diaper bag when I was on the go. I would highly recommend this to anyone. It is affordable and works wonderfully.

• pinkyshelly By  pinkyshelly
    06.24.14

its very effective and not very expensive. Actually a nurse in the hospital recomended this as i have inverted nipples. It worked pretty well.

• BoxerMommaz By  BoxerMommaz
    06.24.14

I received this through my insurance. I chose it over the Medela due to being a closed system. I have been very happy with it and pump daily at work.

• Neeki2112 By  Neeki2112
    10.23.13

Got this breast pump through my insurance. I'm very pleased with this pump. It's the first pump I used and I don't plan on trying any other one. It is a double pump but you can change it to a single pump.