Amazon | SheSpeaks

• My favorite store on the world. Thank you for whoever had this brilliant idea, and made my life a better place.

• vanessafas vanessafas
    07.08.13

At what cost? The good news is that you can get things fast and cheap. The bad news is that comes at a tremendous cost in employee working conditions. Please think twice before buying anything on Amazon, and try to support your local brick and mortar stores.

• Annabel_Lee By  Annabel_Lee

Customer Service Needs to Improve

I love the convenience of ordering through Amazon, everything from books to toys to clothing to food. However, their customer service needs to up their game. I recently had an issue where the outcome was decided with anyone talking to me. I appealed and, again, the decision was made without anyone reaching out to me. My Prime membership expires in January and I am undecided on whether I will renew.

• mdunnings By  mdunnings
    09.27.18

Amazon is a one shop stopping place for everything. It is my go to place for movies, music, holiday gifts and hard to locate items. I've been a shopper of Amazon for years and trust years to come.

• Naffy786 By  Naffy786
    09.27.18

I absolutely love this brand! You can find any item from this retailer and at very decent prices too. I have shopped from other online stores before and their shipping is way too high and even then, the product takes longer to arrive at home than with Amazon. They have a wide selection of products too. I like that their reviews and TOS are real and not bought.

• wlane818 By  wlane818
    01.07.18

I like shopping on Amazon, it's very convenient and love reading the reviews from other consumers. I tried the 30 day free trial for the Prime membership where you can get free shipping, however, I had to cancel after the trial because I can't really afford the yearly membership but it's a good place to shop for just about anything you might need.

• july12ms By  july12ms
    01.07.18

AWESOME WEBSITE

I love this site! I can find everything here, plus free shipping, plus subscription service which saves me money, plus free videos to watch, plus affordable prices and almost like new items to save me even more money!

• Kaylah-lah By  Kaylah-lah
    12.08.17

Best shopping!

I love Amazon! I do most of my shopping here and I love that I can read reviews to get the best product! I do wish they would wean out the cheap clothing from China because there is so much it's hard to search for a good reputable brand so I never get clothing on here anymore.

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Amazon

I am an Amazon Prime member and I absolutely love Amazon. From great product selections and great prices, they are the best.

• littleneko By  littleneko
    10.12.17

I've ordered through Amazon for at least 14 years. I've been pretty happy with my experience save a couple of delivery issues, but they've been pretty accommodating. Prime has been worth it for my household. I love the 2 day shipping and their show, movie, and music features are nice.

• ddragonffly By  ddragonffly
    10.11.17

Amazon review

I love the convenience of a place with all the products and items you can think of. What I like about amazon is that you can look around, save items on wish lists and get emails when certain products are on sale. I also like the free shipping.

• Sharon2Rusty By  Sharon2Rusty
    09.27.17

every time i order something from amazon, when it says it will be here on that day it was, everything and everyone is professional and helpful.