Amazon Kindle | SheSpeaks

• Jean1214 Jean1214
    08.26.14

I have owned and purchased Kindles for myself and family members since the day the came out. They last forever and are wonderful.

• yogoleft By  yogoleft
    05.13.15

This is my lifesaver. Its so light to carry a whole library in my purse. I always take it to the beach and can see the screen no matter how sunny it is.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.25.15

I don't own one but I want one so bad. I've used other people's and I love it. So easy to use and easy to see the words. Great invention

• Jean1214 By  Jean1214
    08.26.14

• dessym91 By  dessym91
    07.22.14

hubby bought me one for my bday it was just the one that wasn't touch. great for reading ! still download & add to my kindle every time I find a new good book out ! & links up to the amazon page so you can get free books too ! :D

• Married1 By  Married1
    06.19.14

I am a full time working mother and books are my outlet! I love the lightweight design, the fact you can download from anywhere and the ease of downloading books from the public library. I don't know what I would do without my Kindle!

• 7shootingstaar By  7shootingstaar
    04.16.14

Got mine last summer and surely became my best friend. Get on battery charge. It never lets me be bored when I am travelling

• mouhanna32 By  mouhanna32
    03.12.14

I heard this product is better than any other product, I wanna buy one.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

LOVE my Kindle. It makes reading a ton more convenient, but at the same time saddens me because I think of how real books are becoming a thing of the past. If you can look past the part, then you will love yours. It is super easy to purchase the books and they ALWAYS have free ones (really good free ones) available if you don't want to spend any money.

• lizardyfriday By  lizardyfriday
    12.19.13

One of the best items I own. I was abroad for a while, and I bought this so I could still read English books without dealing with the hassle of importing them and paying customs fees every time I turned around. Obviously the ability to read is quite nice, but there are also quite a few decent games available for free. The 3G connection also saved me a few times when I was traveling through countries where I didn't have a cell phone. The Kindle customer service reps are also amazing, and when mine pooped out half a year after buying it, they sent me a new one no questions asked. I think that anyone who enjoys reading would love one of these. Textbooks are better in print (in my opinion) but for a novel, the Kindle is perfect.

• cgrahamcouch By  cgrahamcouch
    08.02.13

Bought three on black friday last year. These have really encouraged my kids to read again. They read so much more now and they have no complaints. Mom is happy and the kids are happy!