Amanda Seyfried Letters to Juliet | SheSpeaks

• Lupita_magallon By  Lupita_magallon
    06.08.17

Awsome movie

I loved this movie I recently just rewatch it and fell in loved with it all over again I like these kinds of romance movies so I just loved it!

• LeanettaScott By  LeanettaScott
    03.20.17

Beautiful Love Story

This one of my favorite New Age love stories. I love how she found the courage to go out and find her long lost the love. Even with her complaining Grandson in tow. This is one for the ages, and I love how it centers around an older couple. Which to me translates into it's never too late to find your one true love.

• alyssasue86 By  alyssasue86
    08.11.16

Cute Movie

This movie is adorable and you can't help but love the characters!

• wiedners By  wiedners
    07.11.16

I liked this cute movie!!! It was funny, sad and feel good movie.

• shortsweetmom By  shortsweetmom
    07.05.16

Lovely movie

This movie is adorable. It is clean and safe for the entire family. A beatiful and inspiring story.

• yoyomoma By  yoyomoma
    05.14.16

True love

I absolutely love this movie. It shows how to fight for true love whether youre 26 or 65

• hachi1 By  hachi1
    05.12.16

Love this Love Story

Beautiful plotline and story. Every girl's dream movie, every guys educational training video :-) Absolutely love it!

• natbag By  natbag
    04.16.16

Girls Only

Great movie for a chick flick night - My husband would never watch it, because it is very predictable.

• jessicady1 By  jessicady1
    03.04.16

This is a great rom com . I love the chemistry of the characters in this movie and the plot . It is a refreshing twist on the classic romeo and juilet .

• Jess0818 By  Jess0818
    03.04.16

I really enjoyed this movie. A true picture of love and happiness. A true picture of never giving up on true love