Always Radiant Incredibly Thin Liners Review | SheSpeaks

• lyndsayra By  lyndsayra
    07.16.16

Feels like nothings there.

These are great for when your period is light. Very small, yet very absorbent. Can't even tell you are wearing it throughout the day. They are also great when your flow is heavy and used as extra protection with a tampon. These saved me a few times.

• mango55 By  mango55
    07.16.16

always never fails

super absorbant and very very soft, you dont even know youre wearing it.

• Julifacedown By  Julifacedown
    07.15.16

Favorite liners

I love these liners. They are light weight and you dont even know you are wearing them. I never leave home without them

• wiedners By  wiedners
    07.11.16

This product absorbs great! I felt comfortable all day.

• Autumnkat By  Autumnkat
    03.18.16

The pads were OK, but I didn't feel they absorbed as well as I needed. They might do well for someone else, though.

• Chimmybell By  Chimmybell
    02.29.16

I love this liner. They start in place and are just the right thickness for a liner.

• LisaK0368 By  LisaK0368
    01.20.16

Always Panty Liners are so thin yet so absorbent you hardly know your wearing them. They are extremely comfortable with little or no movement at all, which is very important to me as I work with the public so I have to be dry and comfortable. I recommend Always Panty Liners to everyone who has a period.

• AmySS84 By  AmySS84
    01.18.16

These are great for those light days. They are easy to carry and make it discreet when it is that time of the month. It give just the right amount of coverage and I have found that they do not slip as you walk or run. Buying these have saved me money in the long run of having to replace undergarments.

• Rockella By  Rockella
    01.18.16

I use then quite often and have had no problem. I would recommend them.

• everimprovingme By  everimprovingme
    10.22.15

I love the ultra thin panty liner. I wear them almost daily and I don't even notice them. They are perfect. I hate the bulky liners and pads. Thin is in, especially in a panty liner! I recommend them to anyone!

• rachelkk By  rachelkk
    10.06.15

easily my favorite panty liners. i love that you can turn down the sides if youre wearing a thong. they are very thin so i wouldnt use in place of a tampon or pad. i use them as security if im worried about leakage or if i just want my underwear to stay fresh

• Tsjones1996 By  Tsjones1996
    10.05.15

These are the best liners out there. They fit any panty. The only way you could make them better would be to individually wrap them.

• mnmguess By  mnmguess
    07.17.15

I just love the Always Radiant Incredibly Thin Liners! Talk about a great liner and so comfortable! They make me feel like there is nothing there, truly radiant! Fit great in my purse for when I am on the go, and priced great! I would highly recommend these great liners to anyone!

• heartinwv95 By  heartinwv95
    02.20.15

You can wear these pantiliners with anything! Thongs are still an option! The only problem is that they can be overly sticky when applying, so you have to be careful. But, even with their thinness, they are fairly absorbent.

• fixedcrystal By  fixedcrystal
    02.02.15

I wish that they came individually wrapped so I could throw some in my bag before leaving the house.