Always Radiant Incredibly Thin Liners | SheSpeaks

• AmySS84 AmySS84
    01.18.16

These are great for those light days. They are easy to carry and make it discreet when it is that time of the month. It give just the right amount of coverage and I have found that they do not slip as you walk or run. Buying these have saved me money in the long run of having to replace undergarments.

• lyndsayra By  lyndsayra
    07.16.16

Feels like nothings there.

These are great for when your period is light. Very small, yet very absorbent. Can't even tell you are wearing it throughout the day. They are also great when your flow is heavy and used as extra protection with a tampon. These saved me a few times.

• mango55 By  mango55
    07.16.16

always never fails

super absorbant and very very soft, you dont even know youre wearing it.

• Julifacedown By  Julifacedown
    07.15.16

Favorite liners

I love these liners. They are light weight and you dont even know you are wearing them. I never leave home without them

• wiedners By  wiedners
    07.11.16

This product absorbs great! I felt comfortable all day.

• Autumnkat By  Autumnkat
    03.18.16

The pads were OK, but I didn't feel they absorbed as well as I needed. They might do well for someone else, though.

• Chimmybell By  Chimmybell
    02.29.16

I love this liner. They start in place and are just the right thickness for a liner.

• MyPinkKitty By  MyPinkKitty
    01.20.16

Always Panty Liners are so thin yet so absorbent you hardly know your wearing them. They are extremely comfortable with little or no movement at all, which is very important to me as I work with the public so I have to be dry and comfortable. I recommend Always Panty Liners to everyone who has a period.

• AmySS84 By  AmySS84

• Rockella By  Rockella
    01.18.16

I use then quite often and have had no problem. I would recommend them.

• everimprovingme By  everimprovingme
    10.22.15

I love the ultra thin panty liner. I wear them almost daily and I don't even notice them. They are perfect. I hate the bulky liners and pads. Thin is in, especially in a panty liner! I recommend them to anyone!