Always Infinity Pad Review | SheSpeaks

• speechiemel By  speechiemel
    10.14.20

Good, but not great.

I've been using Always products since I began menstruating about 13 years ago. I love the Always Infinity Pads, I usually buy the bulk packs at BJ's Wholesale stores and they last me such a long time. They are really effective, no leaks, and are really absorbent. The only reason I gave it a 4/5 stars is that sometimes the adhesive will pull away from the underwear very easily. This can cause the pad to shift or bunch up to one side in the back area.

• itselainey By  itselainey
    10.08.20

I love these pads!

The pads are extremely soft, and so light that I barely feel like I'm wearing something. It's very absorbent, and I like that it pulls down liquid from the surface down into the core, so that you don't get a wet feeling while wearing it. It also makes it look better when you have to change your pad so you don't see as much blood on the surface. I'd definitely recommend this, and I like that the Radiant variety has a pleasant scent as well!

• mizzsonya22 By  mizzsonya22
    10.07.20

No leaks

Works great stay in place I just love the thinness of these. They are very comfortable feels like they aren't even there. Also no leakage I'd the best part your confidence has a major boost.

• evita13 By  evita13
    08.25.20

Pads I will use to Ininity !!!

I have used different brands of pads, but these Infinity Pads are the ones that I am faithful too. I have never experienced a leakage, an issue where I felt like there was an odor, and they are not bulky. I do not use any other ones and I introduced my daughter to these pads and she loves using them as well. No accidents are the best!!!

• Aed8031 By  Aed8031
    12.10.19

Love it

I live this product I like to use it combined with a pad during volleyball. Or when I don?t want to wear tampons. Its easy to use and leak proof!

• Jyjw8980 By  Jyjw8980
    08.11.19

The first time I used these pads, I laughed. They have holes in them and I thought for sure I would just leak through. These are the most comfortable and absorbent pads I have ever worn. They don't stick to me, they don't shift, and are super thin and lightweight.

• Wiccanbat666 By  Wiccanbat666
    11.25.18

My Go To

I've been using Always pads for years and I don't plan on switching brands or anything. These pads keep me leak free throughout the day and I don't have to worry about spotting or a nasty smell. I highly recommend these pads if you haven't tried them before!

• Catsarepurry By  Catsarepurry
    06.30.18

Love them

Love this! This is my alltime favorite pad right next to the ultra thin version! I would recommend this product.

• JesusFreak2018 By  JesusFreak2018
    05.16.18

Always Infinity Pad Review

I just bought the always infinity pads and I?m totally in love with them. They feel so incredibly comfortable and it doesn?t feel like I even have a pad on.

• Mhanna416 By  Mhanna416
    12.23.16

This is the only pad I am confotabke using on my period. The other pads are too bulky and feel like I'm wearing a diaper. But this pad feels like I am wearing almost nothing. I don't have to worry about leaking because this absorbs eveyting

• Erinmarshall By  Erinmarshall
    08.25.16

Love these my favorite

These are my absolute favorite love the size and everything about them

• Nellyfrank By  Nellyfrank
    08.24.16

I am a fan of the infinity pads. Love the wings and that they stay on place.

• Bremoeller87 By  Bremoeller87
    08.23.16

THE BEST out there

This is my go to product for feminine hygiene products. I love how thin and comfortable it is. I can still be active and not have to worry about leaks and feeling like I am wearing a diaper.

• kolimarie By  kolimarie
    08.21.16

Always Infinity Pads... for Infinate Work Shifts.

Always Infinity pads are the only pads I use. I tend to have a heavy flow, and the "regular" pads last me all day, without smelling, and without needing to be changed! Every other pad I've tried lasts 4 hours at the max, and then I can start to smell my period, and I get self conscious. Always Infinity pads take away that problem, I can wear them for a full day at work and not have to worry about when I'll have a chance to go to the bathroom to change my pad. I also love that they're so thin, they don't even feel like there's anything there!

• Amberrs32380 By  Amberrs32380
    08.10.16

My absolute favorite pad of all time. It's so soft and feels great on against my skin.