Always Infinity Pad | SheSpeaks

• hannahsmom04 hannahsmom04
    03.28.12

love this! very thin feels like you dont even have a pad on! great protection. highly recommend

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

I use these a lot at night because I like the wings and they stay stuck on very well, but they also feel rough on my skin. I wish that they were a bit softer because I can't stand being chafed for 7 days straight!

• Catsarepurry By  Catsarepurry
    06.30.18

Love them

Love this! This is my alltime favorite pad right next to the ultra thin version! I would recommend this product.

• JesusFreak2018 By  JesusFreak2018
    05.16.18

Always Infinity Pad Review

I just bought the always infinity pads and I?m totally in love with them. They feel so incredibly comfortable and it doesn?t feel like I even have a pad on.

• Mhanna416 By  Mhanna416
    12.23.16

This is the only pad I am confotabke using on my period. The other pads are too bulky and feel like I'm wearing a diaper. But this pad feels like I am wearing almost nothing. I don't have to worry about leaking because this absorbs eveyting

• Erinmarshall By  Erinmarshall
    08.25.16

Love these my favorite

These are my absolute favorite love the size and everything about them

• Nellyfrank By  Nellyfrank
    08.24.16

I am a fan of the infinity pads. Love the wings and that they stay on place.

• Bremoeller87 By  Bremoeller87
    08.23.16

THE BEST out there

This is my go to product for feminine hygiene products. I love how thin and comfortable it is. I can still be active and not have to worry about leaks and feeling like I am wearing a diaper.

• kolimarie By  kolimarie
    08.21.16

Always Infinity Pads... for Infinate Work Shifts.

Always Infinity pads are the only pads I use. I tend to have a heavy flow, and the "regular" pads last me all day, without smelling, and without needing to be changed! Every other pad I've tried lasts 4 hours at the max, and then I can start to smell my period, and I get self conscious. Always Infinity pads take away that problem, I can wear them for a full day at work and not have to worry about when I'll have a chance to go to the bathroom to change my pad. I also love that they're so thin, they don't even feel like there's anything there!

• Amberrs32380 By  Amberrs32380
    08.10.16

My absolute favorite pad of all time. It's so soft and feels great on against my skin.

• ortiz1988c By  ortiz1988c
    08.10.16

I love using this because it is comfortable. Feels like I ain't wearing anything but holds up on a lot of blood. Doesn't have any scent of blood. I recommend because it just perfect. No blood going through .

• SimpleeNelly By  SimpleeNelly
    08.09.16

These are my all time pads to go to.. Have always used always pads and these infinity ones are even better as the regular ones..