Always Flexi Style Thin Pantiliner | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

These are my FAVORITE pantiliners. They are perfect for light days and are soft on my skin. I have very sensitive skin so the softness is a high priority to me. I never feel like these will fall off like some other brands because they stick very well.

• Neesecolumbus By  Neesecolumbus
    07.15.18

Perfect liner for light days I like to wear them as protection when u have in a tampon

• Vickyj85 By  Vickyj85
    02.02.17

This is a high end and quality product at a reasonable price. The packaging is cute too. I would recommend and I will continue to buy. You can't argue with the results you can achieve, classic brand that's well trusted

• Mhanna416 By  Mhanna416
    12.23.16

Love

The best panty liner I have ever used!! Does not feel like you are wearing anything and it absorbs everything!!!

• elva50 By  elva50
    01.06.16

These are perfect thickness to be comfortable and cheap.

• sabrinak89 By  sabrinak89
    11.13.15

I like the brand always and these pads are thin and comfortable!

• batgirl1086 By  batgirl1086
    06.28.15

love this product its thin and comfortable!!! Stayed in place unlike some other brands.

• irinam85 By  irinam85
    05.20.15

These are so thin I can barely feel them! Love it! It is perfect for keeping fresh and dry!

• kboroday By  kboroday
    05.19.15

My favorite liner. Super comfortable, and I can barely feel its on.

• TaffetaKate By  TaffetaKate
    04.06.15

These are great. They are easy to throw in my purse or gym bag. They're so thin that I find myself surprised at their absorbency every time.

• AnarchyAngel By  AnarchyAngel
    04.02.15

I really like these. The fact that they are flexible makes it even better. It feels like you are just wearing your panties and not a liner with them. Most liners and pads are so annoying.