Always Discreet Ultra Thin Regular Liners | SheSpeaks

• Keziah1640 Keziah1640
    02.11.16

Since getting older (mid 40's) my bladder is not like it use to be! I have light leakage so wearing a pad is a necessity for me. I wear pantyliners on a daily basis so finding a good one is important to me. I always like to feel fresh down there so being that I love to try new products I was grateful that SheSpeaks allowed me to review the Always Discreet Ultra Thin Regular Liners! I received this free item and loved them! They are thin which makes them discreet to wear but good at keeping me fresh. I had no issue with the pad moving or sticking to my skin instead of my panties so that is a plus for me! It was absorbent enough to catch those light leaking moments when I sneeze. This is a product that I would definitely recommend to anyone!

• Kitzel Kitzel
    02.02.16

I unfortunately can't rate or review this product due to skin allergies. I had no idea that these were lightly scented, had I know that I would have passed. They do look fantastic and I'm so disappointed that I am unable to try them out.

• Heather2708 By  Heather2708
    05.22.17

Liners are great...I would like to have odor block and scented pads to feel confident...but non causing irratations

• Dominiiku93 By  Dominiiku93
    04.08.17

Recommend to anyone!

I am very pleased with this product. Due to it being thin, I am able to put a lot of them in my purse without anyone knowing! They are very handy and I love them!

• Vickyj85 By  Vickyj85
    10.30.16

Always

My go to brand, I guess that's why they are called always, I 'always' use them! So light you barely feel them which is something I look for in this product type. I do recommend

• smokies_girl By  smokies_girl
    08.17.16

I absolutely love this product. Being someone with spotting issues before and after cycles, I needed something that I could feel confident wearing. The "ultra thin" part scared me at first, but then I realized I LOVED the fact that it was thin! I buy these in bulk when I can!

• Ksmith1124 By  Ksmith1124
    08.12.16

Winner

Starting to give up on the whole panty liners gimmick, I reluctantly decided to give it one more go. This time i tried Always discreet liners.. and boy was I surprised. I forgot it was there, had no leaks, and actual odor protection. One liner that does do everything it says it will.. i consider this a definite win.

• Chy2340 By  Chy2340
    06.29.16

I usually prefer tampons to these, but they're super comfortable and I honestly didn't know I was wearing it.

• Melisap By  Melisap
    06.23.16

I have been using Always brand since I can remember. I love the quality. Yea it might be a few dollars extra than other leading brands but I prefer quality over quantity.

• lisalt79 By  lisalt79
    06.23.16

Always

Affordable comfortable ,love the product even started my daughter out on this one!!! A very good choic

• khartley By  khartley
    06.22.16

Great Panty liners

I like these as panty liners, they have a little extra in case you leak a little urine or from your period. Good to use with a tampon on period days.

• mommy15911 By  mommy15911
    06.09.16

5 stars!

These are amazing, i used the threw the last 5 months on my pregnancy every day!