Always Discreet Ultra Thin Regular Liners | SheSpeaks

• missdrp missdrp
    06.01.19

Great, for except for the adhesive

I absolutely like these pads. They are really great. The only problem with these are the adhesive! They ruin the cotton lining of your panties. The adhesive leaves a permanent stain in the crotch area and is is very had to remove the adhesive. I am not sure if it is because it is so warm here in Texas. Otherwise I would have given them a 5 star rating!
  • Kitzel Kitzel
    02.02.16

I unfortunately can't rate or review this product due to skin allergies. I had no idea that these were lightly scented, had I know that I would have passed. They do look fantastic and I'm so disappointed that I am unable to try them out.

• Crunchymama09 By  Crunchymama09
    06.18.19

I have sensitive skin, and when u use these I sometimes get a bit irritated in that area. Idk if it's me or if it's the chemicals inside. I don't usually leak when using them so it's a toss up.

• CinFLA By  CinFLA
    06.07.19

Great liner, but a double peel-off backing??

I've had the worst time trying to leave a review of this product on the Always site - the link never works! Anyway, I received a box of Always Discreet Ultra Thin Liners like most SheSpeaks members writing here. They're wonderful and dry, a nice smaller size. But, for heaven's sake, what's with the double paper peel-off backing? It took me a couple of liners to figure it out. This is unnecessary waste of paper and plastic - does this product really need a double backing that the user peels off anyway? Can't figure it out. That's why my review is 4 stars, I've taken off a star for the extra peel off layer that is simply thrown away. Hope the makers of Always see and realize this.

• missdrp By  missdrp
    06.01.19

Great, for except for the adhesive

• Heather2708 By  Heather2708
    05.22.17

Liners are great...I would like to have odor block and scented pads to feel confident...but non causing irratations

• Dominiiku93 By  Dominiiku93
    04.08.17

Recommend to anyone!

I am very pleased with this product. Due to it being thin, I am able to put a lot of them in my purse without anyone knowing! They are very handy and I love them!

• Vickyj85 By  Vickyj85
    10.30.16

Always

My go to brand, I guess that's why they are called always, I 'always' use them! So light you barely feel them which is something I look for in this product type. I do recommend

• smokies_girl By  smokies_girl
    08.17.16

I absolutely love this product. Being someone with spotting issues before and after cycles, I needed something that I could feel confident wearing. The "ultra thin" part scared me at first, but then I realized I LOVED the fact that it was thin! I buy these in bulk when I can!

• Ksmith1124 By  Ksmith1124
    08.12.16

Winner

Starting to give up on the whole panty liners gimmick, I reluctantly decided to give it one more go. This time i tried Always discreet liners.. and boy was I surprised. I forgot it was there, had no leaks, and actual odor protection. One liner that does do everything it says it will.. i consider this a definite win.

• Chy2340 By  Chy2340
    06.29.16

I usually prefer tampons to these, but they're super comfortable and I honestly didn't know I was wearing it.

• Melisap By  Melisap
    06.23.16

I have been using Always brand since I can remember. I love the quality. Yea it might be a few dollars extra than other leading brands but I prefer quality over quantity.