Always Always Discreet Ultimate Long Pads | SheSpeaks

• ronnkelly3 ronnkelly3
    01.21.16

I received a free package of Always discreet to try and I absolutely love them! I am a huge fan of Always and use the brand every month. But for bladder leakage, this are really comfortable to wear. I no longer have to worry about sneezing or laughing a little to hard.

• vramos99 By  vramos99
    12.18.17

AMAZING

these are amazing! Great absorption and no leaks at all! Great for overnight

• Vickyj85 By  Vickyj85
    10.30.16

Highly recommend

Whether I'm in the uk or America this is my go too brand! It never fails me, it doesn't mater what kind/design I get as long as it is this brand. It gives me that full assurance of no leakage which you can get with cheaper brands. Totally recommend

• marshagail By  marshagail
    08.16.16

Always are good to use they r comfortable n they work good

• jchilders329 By  jchilders329
    07.30.16

Fantastic product!!!

This is a terrific product!!! I've used always products a lot and they are very absorbent and they aren't bulky looking in your clothes like most pads are. They do exactly what they say they will.

• Jazzyfrog By  Jazzyfrog
    07.17.16

I have been using the always discreet for a little over a year they are so comfortable they give me the confidence i needed to not worry about the sudden coughing fits or the sneezes i would and have recomended

• Heather8795 By  Heather8795
    07.06.16

Pads

Work great and are comfortable to use and they are a good price.

• Mechany144 By  Mechany144
    07.04.16

Perfect

These are a perfect product. Work just as they should. Plus they feel great. Protect from a problem we all know.

• MsNVet By  MsNVet
    06.11.16

New and wonderful

Long is best coverage front and back especially when commuting. It helps during sleeping at night this past week I have had bronchitis and the coughing fits caused bladder splatters. Thin comfy discreet will buy as long as I need and share as well.

• lfreemanlpn By  lfreemanlpn
    06.11.16

Good Product

No leakage noted, stayed dry, would recommend, kept odor down, comfortable feel

• Babyface10 By  Babyface10
    06.10.16

Love these

I love these because they are long. If I don't have the long ones then blood ends up on my underwear and bottoms.