Always Always Discreet Maximum Absorbency Underwear | SheSpeaks

• billie71 billie71
    02.12.16

These are so awesome, the fully protect me when I am out and about, they make me feel safe and comfortable. No one can even tell I am wearing them and that there.. really makes me happy! I received a sample of Always Discreet from SheSpeaks for free in exchange for an honest review.

• Geminidrea77 By  Geminidrea77
    09.26.16

Pricey

I liked the style and the fit of these when it came to the absorbency not so much maybe because I was a heavy wetter. I use these as I got a sample in the mail along with a coupon I had a C-section and my bladder muscles were weak disposable undergarments helped me a lot. Like I mentioned before style and comfort two thumbs up absorbency no. I found a cheaper brand that was more absorbent

• Charriess By  Charriess     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.16.16

The Always Discreet Maximum Absorbency was very bulky for my mother to wear comfortably. The absorbency was good, she still felt the need to change consistently after each use. It felt more like an adult diaper then an absorbent under garment. I agreed the product looks like it could use improvement in wear, feel, texture, absorbency and look from Always. Thank you for the opportunity to sample this product.

• mmiller1118 By  mmiller1118     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.02.16

it works well they are fairly discreet and absorbent also.

• Lparker1 By  Lparker1
    02.23.16

Did not get to try it. I would have liked the opportunity.

• carmen8335 By  carmen8335     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.17.16

Another great product by Always! Very comfortable to wear and very discreet as the name suggests. I received a product from SheSpeaks in exchange for my review.

• babytrey By  babytrey     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.15.16

I received a free sample from she speaks. I tried these on several different occasions and I thought they worked very well. They were comfortable to wear and did not show through my clothes.

• VickiCoffey By  VickiCoffey     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.13.16

I am pleasantly surprised how comfortable these Always Discreet are! They dont feel big and bulky, and they dont look bulky either. I would definitely recommend these to anyone wanting a discreet undergarment that works! Kudos Always!!! I received a sample of Always Discreet from SheSpeaks for free in exchange for an honest review.

• billie71 By  billie71     SheSpeaks Tester

• manadi007 By  manadi007     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.12.16

I received the Always Discreet Maximum Absorbency Underwear from Shespeaks in exchange for my honest opinion. The first thing I noticed is the light scent and I liked it very much. The underwear fits well and does not feel bulky under my clothes. I felt that the absorbent part is a little thin and I was tensed that it would leak. But that did not happen, which means that its thin and absorbent. I am not sure about its performance in case of medium to heavy urinary incontinence. But is good for light incontinence. It is a bit on the pricey side and also it does not feel that dry afterwards. But this product is worth a try.

• wonderwoman62 By  wonderwoman62     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.11.16

I received a free sample of Always Discreet Maximum Absorbency Underwear from SheSpeaks in exchange for conducting an honest trial period and review. The underwear actually fit pretty well and weren't bulky under my clothes. I tried these during a post-surgery period when I was afraid I wouldn't be able to make it to the bathroom as quickly as I needed to - and they worked great. Glad to know that if I need this kind of protection on a regular basis, it will be there.