Alterna Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Pure Treatment Oil | SheSpeaks

• karla237mg karla237mg
    10.27.11

Kendi oil is an excellent oil to use for your hair everday. I was a little skeptical using it because I have fine hair and it is already oily. However, the first time I used this product I put it all through my scalp and all over my hair and left it on for about 5 minutes. I washed it out and blow dried my hair and flatironed it was absolutely beautiful and shiny. I usually have to wash my hair every day because it gets oily but on day #2 my hair was not oily! It is excellent to use to tame frizz as well. It has no parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, phthalates, GMO's, and triclosan (stuff used in antibacterial products). All of these are not wise to use on your hair. Triclosan especially since it has been linked to cancer. I highly recommend this product you can feel good about using it and it actually works great for any type of hair.

• cbibbo16 By  cbibbo16
    11.26.13

for the price this is some good stuff!!!I am a stylist and use it on almost all my client on a daily basis great for blow drying air drying everything smells fresh and is very light little goes a long way

• fairykiss2010 By  fairykiss2010
    07.10.12

great product. smells good. use a small amount in wet or dry hair to smooth cuticle.

• karla237mg By  karla237mg