Alouette Spinach Artichoke Soft Spreadable Cheese | SheSpeaks

• rockthebard By  rockthebard
    04.28.12

Here is another great cheese! The flavor is mild in comparison to the garlic, but it has a light and lovely texture. It is a great compliment to crackers and I would personally recommend a French bread instead of the others suggested.

• Pats50lv By  Pats50lv
    02.09.11

I really enjoyed the flavor.Its was smooth and easy to spread. I would tell everyone to try it! It may even be good over some pasta with olive oil and garlic!

• tothemoon By  tothemoon     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.10.09

I must have picked up a container from a bad batch because mine was completely flavorless. Others who tried my container had the same opinion.

• TweetyBug By  TweetyBug     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.03.09

I did like this, more than I anticipated. I chose to try it warm, and had it on Rosemary & Olive Oil melba toast. It was delicious, and I commented to my husband how I LOVED the texture, it was like mousse! I did think it needed more flavor, however. There was barely any spinach flavor, and there were only a few tiny pieces of artichoke. I would prefer it a little chunkier. But overall, I'd buy this again.

• judithra By  judithra
    10.29.09

Wow you and me both, isn't it awesome? So creamy and I love artichokes! So smooth and the flavor of the cheese itself fantastic! I really hadn't expected it to be any different than other cheese products, boy was I wrong, I highly recommend this and It definetly will have in my home!

• lambch3p By  lambch3p     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.29.09

I really enjoyed this product. It was way better then I expected it to be. I never would have bought the cheese on my own, without the coupon, but I would buy it again. It was really good bagel chips and there was a coupon for those on the cheese. The cheese is creamy with yummy bits of artichoke, not too over-powering. I would reccomend that you try this cheese!

• FrancescaR1219 By  FrancescaR1219     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.28.09

I loved this cheese on crackers both cold and heated up. It had a smooth, full flavor and chunks of artichokes and spinach. I recommend this to anyone who enjoys a well seasoned dip.

• happyd By  happyd
    10.28.09

This is a fantastic product. All my guests go for this first. I have also heated this in the microwave and served as a hot dip - directions are on the package. Highly recommend

• jjoyce By  jjoyce     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.27.09

I enjoyed the taste as it was creamy and smooth with just the right amount of spinach and artichoke. It's a new favorite of mine and I blogged about it here: http://youthfultips.blogspot.com/2009/10/slow-down-and-savor-alouette-cheese.html

• Grammyof5 By  Grammyof5     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.24.09

I was disappointed in the Alouette Spinach Artichoke spreadable cheese. I have had spinach artichoke type appetizers in restaurants and was really looking forward to the Alouette version. I did as suggested and heated it up then tried it with some warm naan bread. That wasn't very good, so I tried it with tortilla chips, which was a little better, but it was still missing the main thing I was hoping for which is the flavor of spinach and artichoke. It just tasted like their creamy cheese base with no other flavors added.