Alouette Spinach Artichoke Soft Spreadable Cheese | SheSpeaks

• rockthebard By  rockthebard
    04.28.12

Here is another great cheese! The flavor is mild in comparison to the garlic, but it has a light and lovely texture. It is a great compliment to crackers and I would personally recommend a French bread instead of the others suggested.

• Pats50lv By  Pats50lv
    02.09.11

I really enjoyed the flavor.Its was smooth and easy to spread. I would tell everyone to try it! It may even be good over some pasta with olive oil and garlic!

• lambch3p By  lambch3p     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.29.09

I really enjoyed this product. It was way better then I expected it to be. I never would have bought the cheese on my own, without the coupon, but I would buy it again. It was really good bagel chips and there was a coupon for those on the cheese. The cheese is creamy with yummy bits of artichoke, not too over-powering. I would reccomend that you try this cheese!

• FrancescaR1219 By  FrancescaR1219     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.28.09

I loved this cheese on crackers both cold and heated up. It had a smooth, full flavor and chunks of artichokes and spinach. I recommend this to anyone who enjoys a well seasoned dip.

• jjoyce By  jjoyce     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.27.09

I enjoyed the taste as it was creamy and smooth with just the right amount of spinach and artichoke. It's a new favorite of mine and I blogged about it here: http://youthfultips.blogspot.com/2009/10/slow-down-and-savor-alouette-cheese.html

• Grammyof5 By  Grammyof5     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.24.09

I was disappointed in the Alouette Spinach Artichoke spreadable cheese. I have had spinach artichoke type appetizers in restaurants and was really looking forward to the Alouette version. I did as suggested and heated it up then tried it with some warm naan bread. That wasn't very good, so I tried it with tortilla chips, which was a little better, but it was still missing the main thing I was hoping for which is the flavor of spinach and artichoke. It just tasted like their creamy cheese base with no other flavors added.