Alouette Savory Vegetable Soft Spreadable Cheese | SheSpeaks

• nichole2 By  nichole2
    10.02.11

I have tried Alouette products and I haven't found a bad one yet. The kids really like the spreadable cheeses and I love the feta. Good stuff

• cdpilger By  cdpilger
    09.25.11

My son and I are hooked! Spread this on crackers or apple slices and you are in heaven!!!

• xmellix23 By  xmellix23
    06.21.11

It has a lot of flavor, and once you start eating you can't stop. I can spread it in almost everything from chips to bread.

• bcd1944 By  bcd1944
    05.05.11

Love this stuff, especially when it's included in recipes with baked chicken or as a dip.

• journey By  journey
    04.01.11

This spread was not only delicious on crackers but also great on sandwiches and used as a dip for chips and pretzels.

• lucia27 By  lucia27
    11.30.10

I'm not a tester for Alouette product. However, I can tell you I love this product it's all natural and it is delicious. Alouette Cheese has an extraordinary selection of gourmet cheeses and spreadable cheese products that make a addition to any dinner, holiday, birthday party! I am excited to share you!

• Stellasmom By  Stellasmom     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.04.09

Great flavor and texture!

• debbuc By  debbuc     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.30.09

packaging was eye catching and easy to open. It spread like tub butter even after being refridgerated